Official GTA IV Trailer Thread

l2ebel

You're both wrong. Liberty City WAS New York.

no, Liberty City was BASED on New York. If it WAS New York, they would have called it New York. In GTA4 they look more accurate to New York, but looking at the trailer you see the words Liberty City everywhere, hinting its still Liberty City, and not New York.

Well whatever they are doing i saw the statue of liberty...so imma calll it new york and refer to GTA III's city as liberty (as well as the original GTA) so there wont be any confusion between what im talkin about,

EDIT hey lookie at what the trailer shows us:

gtaivlibertycitystuffkn3.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, Liberty City was BASED on New York. If it WAS New York, they would have called it New York. In GTA4 they look more accurate to New York, but looking at the trailer you see the words Liberty City everywhere, hinting its still Liberty City, and not New York.

Shutup, you knew what I meant.

actually i couldn't tell what you meant, because theres people out there who think GTA4 is GTA:New York

actually i couldn't tell what you meant, because theres people out there who think GTA4 is GTA:New York

well erm the statue of liberty is there...so UN-officially its gta new york...but officially its still liberty city

• 2 weeks later...

http://gta-action.planet-multiplayer.de/news/index.php?shownews=1224

here's something for ya, but the voice over guys say some retarded stuff, some obvious stuff, and some interesting stuff (if you sucked at pausing the GTA4 trailer then you might like this alittle) These guys don't seem like true GTA fans, but they have a pause button, and a microphone.

EDIT: at 26 to 27 seconds they start showing video of the trailer, so don't think they are going to show IV the whole video

• 2 months later...

The trailer looks great, I loved the AK scene and the scene before that might be an indication that he changes facial expressions based on his mood. Graphics look great too.

Great trailer! I just love the new russian character!

He's not Russian, he's from some other Eastern European country (I think I've read Estonia somewhere).

He's not Russian, he's from some other Eastern European country (I think I've read Estonia somewhere).

Well yeah, somewhere I've read Russian, somewhere Estonian. His accent seems more like Russian tho. But if he's Estonian, that's also great, because Estonia is only few hundred kilometers from Lithuania, so that makes me feel like the protagonist is like my neighbour ;]]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...