GTA Vice City Admin Console (suggestion)

Guest Lucidtomr

Hi people. I'm sure we would all like to see one for Vice City. The one for GTA3 was awesome, is it possible for you excellent programmers to make one? Or make on combining the new MTA? I'd help or make it myself, but I don't know Assembly, I do know some C++, but I just hate those errors, even if you fix all but one, you still have a problem.

Just all the abilities GTA3 console would be nice for a trainer or some kind of mod or something that may go with the new MTA:VC. I like the Teleporting and car specialty editing, side mission help, health/armor edit/lock, wanted lock, and weapon stuff. I hope most of you guys out there agree with me.

hahaha!

The admin console wasn't done by the MTA team anyways though...

The person who made the GTA3 admin console is probably working on the VC one... Maybe you can find something on google.

Hey, I was just posting where I'm suposed to post qusetion like this. This is 'Suggestions' board right? That what I see. And it's a way to solve everyone's request. A lot of people are asking for speed, and car abilities, so I think something like that would answer their request along with everyone else's. Anyways, it's just a suggestion.

Hi people. I'm sure we would all like to see one for Vice City. The one for GTA3 was awesome, is it possible for you excellent programmers to make one? Or make on combining the new MTA? I'd help or make it myself, but I don't know Assembly, I do know some C++, but I just hate those errors, even if you fix all but one, you still have a problem.

Just all the abilities GTA3 console would be nice for a trainer or some kind of mod or something that may go with the new MTA:VC. I like the Teleporting and car specialty editing, side mission help, health/armor edit/lock, wanted lock, and weapon stuff. I hope most of you guys out there agree with me.

yeah we made our vc admin console already, but we're not going to give it to you :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

i like also Teleporting and in side mission help to type of option.

You can increase yore health 100 to 125.

Pick up nice car, Than go to street & park yore car near any walking girl, Now click horn button.

she will coming and sheeting in your car, Than after go to another place and stop the car.

after some time you have 125 health.