!vehicle script help

Aggressor

Hey,

I have my server & script running, but the !vehicle script doesnt work correctly.

elseif ($3 == !vehicle && %isadmin. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] == true) {

mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$4) $+ 's vehicle: $mta.vehicle($1,$4).name

Whats wrong about it? if i put. ($1,$4).vehicle it only returns the number.

Thx for help

:? hmm, Admin+ on?

Yes, if put its $mta.vehicle($1,$4).vehicle, its returning number of the car (only the ID), but i want whole vehicle name.

damn told you that $mta.vehicle has no .vehicle prop, cant you read? :evil: it will return the same as just $mta.vehicle, you need $mta.vehicle($1,$4).name to return the name of the vehicle

If even $mta.vehicle($1,$4).name doesnt work make sure that you have original mta.data.ini in your mtama dir

:? hmm, Admin+ on?

Yes, if put its $mta.vehicle($1,$4).vehicle, its returning number of the car (only the ID), but i want whole vehicle name.

damn told you that $mta.vehicle has no .vehicle prop, cant you read? :evil: it will return the same as just $mta.vehicle, you need $mta.vehicle($1,$4).name to return the name of the vehicle

If even $mta.vehicle($1,$4).name doesnt work make sure that you have original mta.data.ini in your mtama dir

Ok thanks, yes i read your post, it was mta.data.ini that was corrupted somehow. Now it works like it should.