Just release DM already...

I agree with the guy that did the initial post... I did the same, went away for months then I was installing SA to play again and thought.. Oooh, maybe they've finally released MTA-DM. But alas it continues to evade us.

And you guys who jump to it/it's developers defence and critisize ppl like me and that other dude (the original poster) for stating the obvious and what needs to be said are just, well if i said it, the post would probably get deleted.

I don't mean any major offence to the Devs, but goddamn... It has been an awful long time. What, like a year and half now. Complete games have been developed quicker.

BTW any1 who does'nt already know theres a pretty good DeathMatch mod for San Andreas called SA-MP (Google it). And it's actually been released!!! :P

I recommend CrazyBobs Cops and Robbers server.

They do have lives. And they're not getting paid.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas R1.1.1 version

This is the latest release of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas R1.1.1 version. This is the only installer you need to be able to play.

Changes in 1.1.1:

* Fixed: Freezes that occured frequently for some users (and not at all for others)

* Fixed: Nothing would happen after the splash screen appeared for some users

* Fixed: All players getting kicked from a server with a "protocol error 92" message

* Fixed: Players getting stuck in "You will respawn in 1 second" mode, if a race starts before they join completely

* Fixed: Issue where error reporter would sometimes fail to find core dump

* Fixed: Occasional crash when connecting to a server through the server browser

* Fixes: Various other crashes

* Added: An error message is now displayed if you try to use the 'order checkpoints' option in the map editor if you have no checkpoints in your map

* Added: DefaultMapDuration and DefaultRespawnTime to server config

Date: 20/03/2006 • Views: 75700 • Downloads: 117038 • Rating: 3.10 (856 Votes)

!!! Date: 20/03/2006 !!!

Here's a new revolutionary idea.

--

If you're worried about releasing a "Crappy, not prepared mod" -- How can you be worried? All we're playing right now, according to YOU is a "CRAPPY, UNPREPARED MOD"

If SA-MP was rushed, and it's all we're playing, we clearly don't give a damn if the mod is rushed! We just want something to play. :roll:

If you want to make it better, patch it when you make it better. ;/

--

If you're worried about releasing a "Crappy, not prepared mod" -- How can you be worried? All we're playing right now, according to YOU is a "CRAPPY, UNPREPARED MOD"

If SA-MP was rushed, and it's all we're playing, we clearly don't give a damn if the mod is rushed! We just want something to play. :roll:

Well said 8)

--

SA-MP was rushed.....

According to who? AFAIK the devs have never said something to that effect. Also, why would they be worried about appeasing some other community, when their only goal is to release a fun, stable mod?

sa:mp may have been rushed but there are over two and a half thousand players playing regularly and about the same number of people waiting for version 2.0. if version 2.0 comes out before mta deathmatch i dont think there will be much point in finishing this mod

This argument is like ping pong........back and forth, back and forth...... Calm your hormones, and get over it. When it is released, it will be released. Life involves waiting, and no matter how much it may suck, deal with it. No need for the little pansie flame wars, and how dare any of you compare the quality of MTA to SAMP. Let s just wait, and hope something will happen. I duno about you, but if you sit and watch something long enough, your mind will make stuff up. So go and pretend ur playing MTASA DM. Just stop with this ridiculous crap. It's annoying.

As for GTA4, cut it out. GTA4 is being developed by a PAID, PROFESSIONAL, HIRED team, in a building, daily. Gee, mabye that could be why it just might be released before DM.

SA-MP laggs too much.
Blame the players, not the mod ;).

WHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO lol yeah the most of the players are lagging but the mod is really crap 2 because the most of the weps don't work from a few meters and the sync is in 15 mins of playing already gone :S

Ever heard of Patches and Updates?

GTA4 will probably get released before MTASA-DM

I mean still in Alpha..... Alpha!?!?

well even if the mta:sa dm will come out at the time when gta 4 get released it want matur because as every one is busy playing mta:sa the mta team would be working on gta 4 it would keep bouth sids busy

To contribute something useful,

i think the main thingie here is that they're all having a life and not getting paid for their coding.

So you demand something which is a free hobby of some dudes.

As for "alpha" "beta" "gaga", it's just a label.

I've seen ("professional") games in beta-stage which were much less advanced then this "alpha" mod. :P

Just relax and take a cookie. You will see all will work out.

P.S.: And those guys here are not really known for not-finishing things afaik.

Hmmm i just saw one guy ( i won't tell the name) posted what sa-mp is s.h.i.t. and crap but on samp forums guy with same nickname posted what sa-mp is the best mod Maybe they are twins? =D

Edited by Guest