Just release DM already...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell told you it will have an mp? Those rumors about multiplayer in gta are being spread since gta3, and still none of the gta games had a built in mp. And im pretty sure that in october it will be released for consoles only and then you'll have to wait about one more year for the pc version

Just wanted to let u know, there are several images hidden in gta3 which accords to an unfinished multiplayer function taken out by rockstar itself, thats why people talking about multiplayer in GTA4.

And about MTA, i think it will be good, maybe it takes a bit long to be finished but it's better to have a quality modification, and get pissed of about the release date, than getting pissed of lot of bugs what havn't been fixed by the devs.. And about those guys out the community, i really got to say that, u need a girlfriend or fresh air too, or just learn programming, and u'll see that, it's ain't that easy n fast what u think...

who the hell told you it will have an mp? Those rumors about multiplayer in gta are being spread since gta3, and still none of the gta games had a built in mp. And im pretty sure that in october it will be released for consoles only and then you'll have to wait about one more year for the pc version

Just wanted to let u know, there are several images hidden in gta3 which accords to an unfinished multiplayer function taken out by rockstar itself, thats why people talking about multiplayer in GTA4.

And about MTA, i think it will be good, maybe it takes a bit long to be finished but it's better to have a quality modification, and get pissed of about the release date, than getting pissed of lot of bugs what havn't been fixed by the devs.. And about those guys out the community, i really got to say that, u need a girlfriend or fresh air too, or just learn programming, and u'll see that, it's ain't that easy n fast what u think...

Multiplayer is a big "DUH!" in GTA4. They didn't develop it in LCS and VCS just to let it rot (yeah, different game engine, blah blah blah, but the general concept). GTA4, however, doesn't strike me as an MMO, so I don't think MTA has anything to worry about. If you wanted to make an MMO title, wouldn't you put "Online" in the title rather than sticking a number?

I remember when I was completely newbie to IT and like most of those "can't wait" ppl I was fretting about release of sa-mp. What did I find out? Buggy and not well synced multiplayer. Also when I started scripting in PAWN I noticed that ppl were asking me for date of release of my gamemode (that was annoying). Now it comes into my mind that date of release is unknow until the "come out".

So it is worth of waiting.

People, its one thing to wait a couple of months maybe a year for a modification OK. But this is taking 2 YEARS.

I'd say that blue core is not just a modification ;)

Maybe it's even worth selling it, if you have never been programmin you can't imagine how much work has been done on mta

And how can you claim it, it's not yours, and mta team is not obliged to release it, they are working on it in their spare time, and you could at least be thankful for their job

Yes. But we have heard that so many times. That is what annoys us. We have been waiting far longer than these things should take and people are losing interest. Yes, we do live lives. But sooner or later people aren't even going to bother checking on the mod.

From one side you are right!If mod taking to much time ppls just loose the interest for the mod!I think they HAVE TO release just SOMTHINK!I'm not speaking about our "monthly" updates about scripting(Let's imagin what DEVs are "very" busy now)

But from another side it's difrent.For expls i know this mod somwere 2-3 years already and i know what MTA is VERY slow with her product releses!

So "time will show"

I think they HAVE TO

The don't HAVE TO release anything for you at all. They can decide not to release it if they want, how can't you understand? They did not swear that it will be done and released fast

Ye sure they can to do no release anythink at ALL!

But what for they are making this mod?For himselfe?I don't think so!So they are making this mod for us,for MTA fans and all comunity!So if they wana have this comunity around them they "should" show us what they have done for this LONG time!

This is how i think

People, its one thing to wait a couple of months maybe a year for a modification OK. But this is taking 2 YEARS.

Maybe it's even worth selling it, if you have never been programmin you can't imagine how much work has been done on mta

And how can you claim it, it's not yours, and mta team is not obliged to release it, they are working on it in their spare time, and you could at least be thankful for their job

I've never said i dis-respect what they have done, or that its easy to make. What i am saying is the community is TIRED of waiting, if they want a perfect first release with everything they have planned in it - then i want a dev to say that here so i can finally leave MTA. Because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PERFECT".

Oh and don't say "But you are not the community to say that" because the only people left here are either testers/devs or the very few(which can be counted on two hands) people with some hope left.

I've never said i dis-respect what they have done, or that its easy to make. What i am saying is the community is TIRED of waiting, if they want a perfect first release with everything they have planned in it - then i want a dev to say that here so i can finally leave MTA. Because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PERFECT".

Oh and don't say "But you are not the community to say that" because the only people left here are either testers/devs or the very few(which can be counted on two hands) people with some hope left.

I believe there are much more people who are waiting for the mod, they just don't try to speed it all up by creating useless threads.

Do u want another sa-mp? :roll:

They have made it really long, but think how good it comes. There are`nt many multiplayers where are so much extra stuff made by multiplayer creators. But here are coming map editor, text displays, teleport and so on. If u want play mp that is made with few months visit http://www.sa-mp.com :P

Do u want another sa-mp? :roll:

They have made it really long, but think how good it comes. There are`nt many multiplayers where are so much extra stuff made by multiplayer creators. But here are coming map editor, text displays, teleport and so on. If u want play mp that is made with few months visit http://www.sa-mp.com :P

I completely agree with this. Quality things take time to make. It's not like the developers are making money off this. There doing this in there spare time so we have a decent gta mod. They have no obligation to even release it at all. Ever here the saying, you get what you pay for? We'll in this case it's you get what you wait for. If you don't want to wait then leave. You'll come crawling back once it is released.