Just release DM already...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you realize the developers do not get paid to code this great software. You do not have to pay them a single cent for it either. Therefore, you have no right to complain. I would like for it to come out as well, but negative comments are not what the developers deserve. They deserve our thanks for the good work they have done so far (race and previous versions). Besides, if they rush, you will probably complain the game is too buggy. I rather have a quality product that took a long time to make, myself. As someone who has experimented with coding and realizes how long it takes to get something done when making a program, I know that you never know how long something will take. Trust me, things come up and the expected release date will be way off from what it actually is.

I hope you realize the developers do not get paid to code this great software. You do not have to pay them a single cent for it either. Therefore, you have no right to complain. I would like for it to come out as well, but negative comments are not what the developers deserve. They deserve our thanks for the good work they have done so far (race and previous versions). Besides, if they rush, you will probably complain the game is too buggy. I rather have a quality product that took a long time to make, myself. As someone who has experimented with coding and realizes how long it takes to get something done when making a program, I know that you never know how long something will take. Trust me, things come up and the expected release date will be way off from what it actually is.

Yes, yes. We know. We love the devs, we're just impatient fools sometimes :P

Yeah. We're all sick of waiting! How long has it been now? Half a year? A YEAR!?? That's way too long to make us wait. All we ever see is a tutorial every 2 weeks. While they are nice and informative. Who cares about it right now? We don't have anything to try it out on. I'm sick of waiting. I can be patient when I need to be but this is the limit. Cool features are nice. But I don't care about perfect. I won't complain if we had a buggy game. I just want the damn DM!!!!!!

And if they don't do a public beta. I will go crazy and personally hunt and kill every last developer. That's how sick of waiting I am.

Negative comments is exactly what reality is atm with MTA.

good work they have done so far race Thank you for releasing RACE, i simply could not wait to get Connection Lost every 30mins or less.

if they rush you complain the game is too buggy Thank you for NOT i say again NOT rushing RACE v1.1.1, again NOT.

I rather have a quality product that took a long time to make Me too, like GTA4 comes out in what 7 or 8 months? I think MTA will be in pre-beta status by then.

You mean that 3 server which i play and admin in (total of 64 slots) are all people who in some bizzare way have the exact same problems i have? And that my PC is crap and that is why the game does that? And that my new PC is also crap and again it does that? And that ooohhhh right, BRAND NEW PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS??? Gosh how stupid of me right :roll:

I am reffering to:

1. Connection Lost

2. Connection Timeout

3. Internal Error

4. Connection Lost then complete freeze of the PC

5. No mouse support when entering the game(you can't move the camera when driving/flying)

6. Core dump error

Those errors are the ones i and MORE THAN 30 people get every day, and its not from the server since me and the other 30 people have tried playing on other servers.

EDIT. Should i mention that almost everytime CJ finishes his weed we get connection lost.

Start creating your own DM mod for Gta sa then.

Oh here we go. Some old response... "How original".

Well no I won't. I've been waiting so long that I couldn't care less about SA anymore. I doubt I'll play it again now. I'm past that point you see, so what's the point of waiting any longer if I am sick of the game now? In fact why am I still here? Well, I bid you all farewell then!

But this isn't the last you will be hearing from me...

......now a question for development....

16 october 2007 is near and GTA 4 come out... u really think ppl play MTA when GTA4 have inside a multiplayer mode??

U continue to implemented GOOD but USELESS stuff for the 1.0 RELASE.

There no SENSE to add these beautiful stuff in the first relase...

Thats explain all =)

who the hell told you it will have an mp? Those rumors about multiplayer in gta are being spread since gta3, and still none of the gta games had a built in mp. And im pretty sure that in october it will be released for consoles only and then you'll have to wait about one more year for the pc version

Edited by Guest