MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a think he means like this :-

alias pgs.bannedwords {
         var %a = 1,%b = $3-,%c = $lines(pgs.banwords.txt)
         while (%a <= %c) {
           if ($read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a) iswm %b) {
             mta.pm $1 $2 Auto-Muted 60 seconds. Reason: Vulgarity              
            mta.mute $1 $2
            .timer 1 2 mta.pm $1 $2 $+(',$read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a),') Is A Banned Word!
            .timerunmute 1 60 mta.unmute $1 $2
             !hadd pgstemp cuss $+ $2 $rand(100,1000)
             .timercuss $+ $2 1 60 !hdel pgstemp cuss $+ $2
           }
           !inc %a
         }
       }

well i guess the first time i posted this it wasnt enough...

alias pgs.bannedwords {
 while (%a <= %c) {
   if ($read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a) isin %b) {
     mta.pm $1 $2 Auto-Muted: 60 secs - Reason: Vulgarity
     mta.mute $1 $2 
    .timer 1 60 mta.unmute $1 $2
     !halt
   }
   !inc %a
 }
}

then u will also need to add some lines to mta.command to add and remove the banned words, since u cant find it in the original script, here it is...

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {
 if (($3 == !banword) || ($3 == !unbanword)) {
   pgs.banword $1-
 }
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.text: {
 pgs.bannedwords $1-
}

you will also need the main original alias... here it is:

alias pgs.banword {
 if ($mta.level($1,$2) < 5) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: Level 5 Admins Only!
 elseif ($3 == !banword) {
   if (!$4) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: !banword 
   else {
     var %a = 1,%b = $lines(pgs.banwords.txt)
     while (%a <= %b) {
       if ($4 iswm $read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a)) {
         mta.pm $1 $2 Error: Word Already Banned!
         !halt
       }
       !inc %a
     }
     !write pgs.banwords.txt $4
     mta.text $1 $+(',$4,') added to banned words list
   }
 }
 elseif ($3 == !unbanword) {
   if (!$4) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: !unbanword 
   else {
     var %a = 1,%b = $lines(pgs.banwords.txt)
     while (%a <= %b) {
       if ($4 iswm $read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a)) {
         !write -ds $+ $4 pgs.banwords.txt
         mta.text $1 $+(',$4,') removed from banned words list
         %a = $calc(%b + 2)
       }
       !inc %a
     }
     if (%a == $calc(%b + 1)) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: $4 Is Not Banned.
   }
 }
}

u can add this line 'pgs.bannedwords $1-' to mta.command too if u also want to ban words from commands.

like i said before tho, this was written long ago,

if u want a more compact newer version, the one lil toady posted would be better.

hope this is ok for you now. :roll:

It's good I found the piece of script to make but I do not know how to add the phrase when admin said "nick Auto-Muted. Reason: Vulgarity"

My script :

alias pgs.bannedwords {
 while (%a <= %c) {
   if ($read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a) iswm %b) {
     ;punsihment for use of a banned word
     mta.pm $1 $2 Watch Your Language!
     mta.pm $1 $2 $+(',$read(pgs.banwords.txt,%a),') Is A Banned Word! Muted For 60 Secs
     mta.mute $1 $2
     .timerunmute $+ $2 1 60 mta.unmute $1 $2
     %a = %c
   }
   !inc %a
 }
}

Thank you!

well what ur asking is for me to take out a part in my script and give it to u, with a few minor modifications,

which ive done...

just paste all that in my previous post into a new .mrc file and its exactly what ur after... i think.

i dont know what else u want from me :?

(the only other possibility would be for me to copy/paste it into a .mrc file for u, which im sure anyone can do!)

the commands are simple enough, !banword and !unbanword

typing a banned word will get u a 60 secs mute.

I don't know if serveral people have this weird (thing). But everytime i click Download i get this text:

Rar!ϐs
Qvt4y60PublicReleaseScripts't CNpP	[63# PublicReleaseScripts\MTA-PRS1.3.mrc@yU>kiƳ-8O$<32nܭW?N5nԚ<̟wKNL&ێn{24AI_(AD?J:w*?eǛճQe	dq`!wXa)4}1;lE~
ù1 H~Oϳ㻧ǝߞ%z--W6
../] rW;qh*`_@Y>J|x8oHkn
ud E鿋^ߕ4B@C(rqDQI1}ٝ(

?ixEȟOI{L_}n<Ïw/}ffhsGG	AJ( }SLL}9`F(O00}	;}Wx0]N0^2nޞ)~- wM7
y}Kθ1pvBbc01Ɋ`[OAX)/D(sЭvgyDЫ.{.S-40gKJ%I,A}	pph6EťjS-ܯ]2ЋMw2kw/8yv"`TB.O|=8}?|-dw@Qnb2g	bh	Yn0	!x`\%1'#=>_Ngbf$b2`@ɑ`Lp<?%,gԨ`4ח)q؉.tZi.LsNxc8I	Xjǰeb=91X΀PS@Pp3)9wwIWrI^9[(]6L(&k$D^[,Z;-?1oI?/uR|Mr@'{ɂjxܢKsՇ`|-3!mß4E?ԁ;!NTq7SfJmf
`FtqAM&p39n#0ybe+MSAUAx` j3x8H[)E?=]MǢXY?O*F	I?Q
u%}ybHH~*!&/TAQ᪛(e
s4!,<
$X*4	6jRhD

And it continous for half a page. What's this and why can't i just downlaod it ?

Tom :fadein:

And why is this forum so, .. inactive i've posted like days ago in the mapping forum and no1 answers :S

On my forum it takes axproximattely 10 minutes.

I've played on some samp servers where they have over 50 commands and if you are looking for one you have to type in /commands then type a category then maybe yet another category then type the freakin command. The whole thing just plain stupid. There are many reasons why games like WoW are so much more popular than these multiplayer mods. One of them is the quick menus. Has anyone ever thought of adding in some quick menus that appear when you press a key?

I've played on some samp servers where they have over 50 commands and if you are looking for one you have to type in /commands then type a category then maybe yet another category then type the freakin command. The whole thing just plain stupid. There are many reasons why games like WoW are so much more popular than these multiplayer mods. One of them is the quick menus. Has anyone ever thought of adding in some quick menus that appear when you press a key?

its not possible. all we have is the chatbox. the most common used commands are simple enough to remember.

!ping !stats !top times etc... theyre just about the same on every server.

theres more than 50 commands in this script. but each command that u type tells u what options u have and how to use the command, ie !ban on its own would tell u what to type to make the command work.

i understand it can be a bit of a pain but sadly theres no other way to see the commands.

ive never played 'wow', or many other online games but id imagine 100 commands would be just as hard to see in any game unless we could display a page on top listing several commands.

i can see what ur getting at. like i said tho, not much else we can do... we only have a chat window, keypresses wont work since we only have mirc to work with.

i understand it can be a bit of a pain but sadly theres no other way to see the commands.

Will this change with DM? :roll: And will MTA need to communicate with mIRC, or will it be able to run scrips itself?

offtopic: I joined in 2003, so "new user" is a totally wrong identification.....even if did not posted that much. :lol:

Will this change with DM? :roll: And will MTA need to communicate with mIRC, or will it be able to run scrips itself?

offtopic: I joined in 2003, so "new user" is a totally wrong identification.....even if did not posted that much. :lol:

yes this will change with dm. mesages can be displayed, even big lists.

also, mtasadm wont use mirc. it uses lua. which is even better. :mrgreen:

Thank you. Is LUA a part of MTA, or will I have to get another software running? (like I had with mIRC)

its text based, like a mirc script, so u can write it in notepad. u dont need anything to run the script apart from mta, it can all be server side:)

hi can anyone give me info how to install this script plzzz

most of the info is supplied with the script in a text file.

basically u need to have 'mtama'(multi theft auto mirc admin) version 4.15 or better.

load this script into mtama, fill out the dialog with ur info, click 'save' on both tabs, then restart mirc.

if u cant do it, just post back here, saying where abouts ur getting stuck.. i'll reply or someone else will. :D

Hello again

How i can see the stats of the other players, but not to be online?

hi, sorry but its not set to show stats for players out of the server.

I see, so, where is the .txt file with the score of the players???????

And, there is a way to modify the MTA-PRS1.3.mrc for see the stats of other players in offline?????

theres many stats, not sure what 'score' ur after, all data is saved in .txt files in ur mirc folder, they start with prs/pgs

yes it is possible to convert it to show stats for all, but it depends what stats u want to see, most of the aliases use $mta.nick, which wont work if ur using $4, since the players name will not be in the list, basically, all the related aliases depending on what stats u want to see, need a little altering. it could take some changing, theres a lot of stats :)

Theyre stored in prs.rank.txt

if thats all u need to see, u can add this into mta.command:

elseif ($3 == !cpoint) { 
  if ($4 == $null) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: !cpoint <name> 
  else mta.text $1 $4 $+ 's Points: $iif($hget(prsrank,$4) == $null,0,$v1) 
} 

this will enable u to type !cpoint to see any players points.

I have a problem, I deleted a file manager "mtaserver.CONF" but the script still acknowledges as qu'admin as it is no longer admin, I do not know if he can connect RCON, how dare they?

Thanks! If he changes the script IP should no longer be able to recognize it would be a good idea?