MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I hav another problem... again, so:

I want to make only person with specified nick could use command, so:

if ($3 == !trace) {

if ($mta.nick($1,$2) == Ford) my.trace $1 %a

else mta.pm $1 $2 Nothin happens.

}

And when i have nick Ford and write this commands nothing happens, and from antoher nick i get pm 'Nothin happens.'.

How to make it work when i have nick Ford ?

Hi!

I hav another problem... again, so:

I want to make only person with specified nick could use command, so:

if ($3 == !trace) {

else mta.pm $1 $2 Nothin happens.

}

And when i have nick Ford and write this commands nothing happens, and from antoher nick i get pm 'Nothin happens.'.

How to make it work when i have nick Ford ?

hi ford try this

if ($3 == !trace) {

else {

mta.pm $1 $2 Nothin happens.

}

}

whats my.trace ?

Scooby, feel free to add my link under your sig, you still got dead link there :P

lol thx, yeah the server ran out that all my files we're hosted on, kindly lent to me by a friend. they have a new one, i just havent got round to relocating everything yet.

Scooby, i suggest you rewrite PRS for writeini, cause my & my servers admins are looking for that. Once, i tried it, but i messed it up.

There is few reasons why you should to do that:

- GUS toptimes (Everyone wanna keep his own record!)

- GUS stats (I would like to keep my over 1 year stats)

- Old scripts (All old scripts are written using writeini)

This would be awesome :?

If you do it, i bet there is noone who still uses GUS :wink:

So... This is what i really want. I wish you got time to do it.

Thank You Very Much!

- GratZ, SanZ.

He used hashes because they are a way better (faster, easier to use, no storage limits etc.etc.) Why would he want to rewrite this part to use a worse way?

Why would you not write a script to convert ini's to hashes? You can load an ini into hash too and save the way PRS does

He used hashes because they are a way better (faster, easier to use, no storage limits etc.etc.) Why would he want to rewrite this part to use a worse way?

Why would you not write a script to convert ini's to hashes? You can load an ini into hash too and save the way PRS does

there are other problems with ini files aswell like characters that aren't written properly (i know this is atleast [ and ]) and hash is a lot faster as toady says

there are other problems with ini files aswell like characters that aren't written properly (i know this is atleast [ and ]) and hash is a lot faster as toady says

Yup...

Only problem is that, i dont know even shit about hashes, and id like to use my old scripts.

Also, i didnt said that would be replacement. I meaned that it would be able also using writeini. Thats what im looking for.

the script wouldnt be possible with INI's some of the loops would crash mirc,

it can only run due to hashes being up to 1000 times faster.. the only way would be to convert ur ini's

(which isnt such a big job)

if u list me the stats/ini formats it shouldnt be much of a job to make a few aliases to convert/update from GUS

i'll take a look sometime.

I put this script on my sever and it works , but i can't login as a admin :!: Please tell me how can i login :!::?:

Really all the clan members/main admins should be added to the server config, they can then use rcon_login in the console to login.

once u can login as an admin u can then add temporary admins to the script.

this has been discussed a few times already if u read back a few pages.

basically. u need to be added to the server config file (at the bottom of it theres a part about admins)