MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

# RCON

# Required: No

# Purpose: Defines the admin level for . If this is not specified it is defaulted

# Format - RCON

# Notes:

# must be between 1 and 5. If it is invalid, the level is defaulted

Admin hallo 123456 5

<<<<>>>>>

RCON kick 4

RCON ban 4

RCON mute 2

RCON unmute 2

ingame type t and /rcon_login hallo 123456 or f8 rcon_login hallo 123456

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine works fine and is in the correct line

you guys have yours in the wrong line read the file lol

anyways not sure what you are doing wrong man. or why you cant log in but its about as simple as it gets lol

• 3 weeks later...

ok, find this line:

alias prs.mode !return $iif($hget(prsstats,mode $+ $replace($mta.race($1),$chr(32),$chr(45))) == $null,Race,$v1) 

change it to:

alias prs.mode !return $iif($hget(prsstats,mode $+ $replace($mta.race($1),$chr(32),$chr(45))) == $null,Deathmatch,$v1) 

this will show maps as 'Deathmatch' if they havent been added as something else.

theres one other part u will need to replace.

find this in mta.command:

elseif ($3 == !setmode) && ($prs.level($1,$2) == 5) { 
      if ($4 == deathmatch) || ($4 == dm) { 
        !hadd prsstats mode $+ %race Deathmatch 
        mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) Set $mta.race($1) As A Deathmatch Map 
      } 
      elseif ($4 == rsdm) prs.rsdm $1- 
      elseif ($4 == race) { 
        !hdel prsstats mode $+ %race 
        mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) Set $mta.race($1) As A Race Map 
      } 
      else mta.pm $1 $2 Error: specify: Race, Deathmatch or RSDM 
    } 

and change it to this:

elseif ($3 == !setmode) && ($prs.level($1,$2) == 5) { 
      if ($4 == deathmatch) || ($4 == dm) { 
        !hdel prsstats mode $+ %race 
        mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) Set $mta.race($1) As A Deathmatch Map 
      } 
      elseif ($4 == rsdm) prs.rsdm $1- 
      elseif ($4 == race) { 
        !hadd prsstats mode $+ %race Race 
        mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) Set $mta.race($1) As A Race Map 
      } 
      else mta.pm $1 $2 Error: specify: Race, Deathmatch or RSDM 
    } 

i think that should do the trick.

any problems, let me know.

Hi. Dont want to be a pain, but I cannot get extra scripts to work with Mta:MA. PRS works fine, but extra scritps don't. I was thinking the problem comes when I make the script into a script file (when I copy it off these forums). I always copy the script into notepad, (it has hashes at thestart of each line) and then save as a .mrc Is this wrong? I would really appreciate it if somebody could tae the best scripts (I mean best coz scooby was convinced some of those aren't good enough and he knows what he's doing) and put it into a script file or better if Scooby could make a PRS with this built in. Thanks!

Also: Do added script commands (ie buyfreeze, addcom) come up when you say !commands

why !random wont work for me?

coz this is not a command that is added to PRS... only in GUS...

all changing map commands start with !map or !changemap,

so to start a random map, type: !map random

to start a certain map: !map

Hi. Dont want to be a pain, but I cannot get extra scripts to work with Mta:MA. PRS works fine, but extra scritps don't. I was thinking the problem comes when I make the script into a script file (when I copy it off these forums). I always copy the script into notepad, (it has hashes at thestart of each line) and then save as a .mrc Is this wrong? I would really appreciate it if somebody could tae the best scripts (I mean best coz scooby was convinced some of those aren't good enough and he knows what he's doing) and put it into a script file or better if Scooby could make a PRS with this built in. Thanks!

Also: Do added script commands (ie buyfreeze, addcom) come up when you say !commands

i think from the sounds of it, that ur doing it wrong. u could ask for what u want and someone will help, or even post an example of ur script here and someone will correct it.

as for the added commands showing in !commands, they will only show if u add them.

its not a hard job and should only take u a few seconds to add.

in the PRS script, they start around line 1152, u can search for 'alias prs.commands {'

and you'll see the lines, just add what u need to there.

Perhaps if that was true, but seeing as it isn't... wtf?

Tbh, GUS is a mess. A real mess.

Not only hard to read but hard to change around and edit to what you want. You might find it easy to add NEW segments to it but it's a mess. And certainly not a good script to begin with, imo.

No, personally, I'll take my PRS and run with it. Edited to perfection of course - with the help of Scoob when I started out no less.

I sorted it out - I was copying scripts with hashes :oops:

Scooby, whenever I modify an addcom script for Gus to PRS by changing gus.level to mta.level, I find that the variables %s (for someone's name) and %u (for your name) don't work at all, and occasionally show random numbers. Is there any addcom script that has variables AND works with the almighty PRS?

basically when commands are added, they should be added in 2 stages, 1. a line in mta.command to activate the alias (this might be something like: elseif ($3 == !addcommand) addcommand $1- ), and 2. the new alias, (alias addcommand { info })

if people stick to this format then its so much easier to edit / fix / add / remove from scripts.

im sure when the addcommand script was made, it was posted in both GUS and PRS formats.. maybe u should take a look at the original post, although i think the only main difference in both scripts is that in GUS, they use gus.getid, and in PRS, its prs.getid. either way its an easy enough task to make both work for either.

saying that, all the command does is make it easy for u to add a basic text line to the script. eg: !bla > shows !bla bla bla bla in the chat

personally, if u know anything about scripting at all, u can add the line to the existing script or to a new script easily enough without the hassle of using such a big script.

u could make a new .mrc script and add the lines like this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: { 
  if ($3 == !myword1) mta.text $1 MYTEXT1 
  elseif ($3 == !myword2) mta.text $1 MYTEXT2 
  elseif ($3 == !myword3) mta.text $1 MYTEXT3 
}  

im sure u get the idea... just replace !myword for ur commands and the text for what u want it to say.

what dead indside said is very true. although since GUS uses INI's, beginners find it easier to edit because they can open the INI and see/edit what they want. the problem is, the script is 1 big mess with many errors and the size of the INI's make the script very inefficient after prolonged use.

People have been askin if i plan on making a PRS 1.4, and as of yet i have no plans to do so, unless i have any decent suggestions for things to make. i dont want to fill the script with useless stuff like !buyfreezes etc, but im happy to make a new release if i have sufficient things to add to make it worth while.

feel free to keep posting your ideas here, once i feel theres enough i'll see what i can do with releasing 1.4 8)

Sorry.How to change in DM server Win money from 100$ to 1000$ or more.... :?::?:

ok, open ur script and look for 'on *:SIGNAL:mta.finish: {'

at the bottom of the alias u will see this part:

if ($mta.rank($1,$2) < 7) && (%pgs == on) { 
    var %a = $calc(($prs.players($1) - $mta.rank($1,$2)) * 50) 
    if (%a > 0) { 
      pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) %a 
      pgs.pm $1 $2 Cash Earned: $ $+ %a - Total Cash: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,$2) 
    } 
  } 

the var %a = line is the calc for how much u win...

example with 6 players:

%a = players - rank * 50

eg: %a = 6 - 1 * 50

so: %a = 5 * 50

%a = 250 for 5 players in the server and you coming first.

u can just alter the '50' to what u like, 500 would make the changes u asked for.

i think this should fix what ur asking.

Oh sorry. On the 100% wankesntein server, if you use addcom, then use the variables %s and %u they do different things:

%s shows the name of someone you type after the the comand IE !addcom !nice Nice, %s and then !nice dan would say Nice, [sR]Danboi (example)

%u does the same but shows the name of the person that wrote the command IE: !addcom !imgay %u Is Gay o.O ! and then !imgay (written by me, for example (JUST an example :lol: )) would produce thestrangestick is gay o.O !

I use the script HouseMD made, and HouseMD's scrpts are used on the 100% server, but maybe he made a special version considering he co-owns that server.

Hi, I've got a problem with "Unkown" maps. Half of the maps are recognised as Unkown by scripts. How to fix it?

if ur not already using the racelist updater script, u might try that first.

i did a quick search but couldnt find the original topic for it, but is posted here: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=20138&p=259117&hilit=updater&sid=16e2c78cd91a67eceab978118f4aff19#p259117

And one more question - how to make more cash for winning the race, about 100x times more?

PS sorry for double post but i can't edit my last :|

hmm i just answerd this 2 posts above what u wrote...

the winning amount is the same for all types of map. :roll:

1. if ($mta.rank($1,$2) < 7) && (%pgs == on) {

2. var %a = $calc(($prs.players($1) - $mta.rank($1,$2)) * 50)

3. if (%a > 0) {

4. pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) %a

5. pgs.pm $1 $2 Cash Earned: $ $+ %a - Total Cash: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,$2)

6. }

7. }

Where to change?

I'm new :)

2. var %a = $calc(($prs.players($1) - $mta.rank($1,$2)) * 50) ????

And How to change when write !money or !cahs it dont send you PM but says

You have ......... ???

1. if ($mta.rank($1,$2) < 7) && (%pgs == on) {

2. var %a = $calc(($prs.players($1) - $mta.rank($1,$2)) * 50)

3. if (%a > 0) {

4. pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) %a

5. pgs.pm $1 $2 Cash Earned: $ $+ %a - Total Cash: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,$2)

6. }

7. }

Where to change?

I'm new :)

2. var %a = $calc(($prs.players($1) - $mta.rank($1,$2)) * 50) ????

And How to change when write !money or !cahs it dont send you PM but says

You have ......... ???

hmm i told u where to find it....

ok, open ur script and look for 'on *:SIGNAL:mta.finish: {'

at the bottom of the alias u will see this part:

but if it helps, it should be on line 612

as for the !cash thing...im confused... it doesnt sent a pm... heres the line:

elseif (($3 == !cash) || ($3 == !money)) {

mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) $+ 's Cash: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,%a) - Bidlevel: $pgs.bidlevel($1,%a)

}

as u can see, its not a PM. :roll: