MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

in PRS level 5 is same as level 10 in GUS

but how i can change mine level then?

Go to your mtaserver.conf on the server (Default map: C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\race) And open it in a text editor. Scroll down and add an admin like this:

# Admin

# Required: No

# Purpose: Defines all the people in-server who can rcon_login to admin

# Format - Admin

# Notes:

# admin-level must not go above 5

# Names and passwords are case sensitive

Admin kekku500 password 5

(dont forget to take away the # before admin!

Then go to your server and press f8, typ in the console rcon_login password

Now you are logged in in admin level 5 in the script! :D

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooby, last question about spamming, ur my only hope.... Else I have to stop using any scripts... (its that worse) :(

If im right, the script disconnects after its :o up... Is it possible to remove all the commands said by the spammer before it disconnected? So the script will reconnect with a fresh and clean command list? Hope so... I really hope u can help me out this way!

gr Keslertje

if a spammer spams ur server, it will usually crash the server and time out all the players, ur script will time out too, when it reconnects, the commands wont continue coz they dont store.

u cant stop the spammer coz like u said, its about 100 lines of text instantly.

i dont have and havent seen the latest in action, so im not really sure how to make a fix. i just know in VC there was nothing we could do.

i wasnt aware it worked in SA because the way mtama only allows a few lines per second.. but u guys say it does so theres that out the window lol.

if anyone has this bot, gimmie a shout and i'll have a go at making a fix of some kind, dont hold ur breath tho, if its like the one in VC, the speed the text comes at is way too fast for mirc to detect.

Yeh, it does reconnect... But the script doesnt listen to the commands anymore... So I have to restart the script. So if there's a person who knows how to fix this please tell me! :(.

what i find rather funny is how well the script works for everyone, yet for u, and one other person... all u have is problems.

im wondering if maybe its not the script but the user:P

i just dont see how it can work perfectly on all the servers i monitor,

yet for u, u have problem after problem.

im kinda unsure how u can restart the script, it shows its restarted, but fails to work...

and like i said b4, im quite happy to help u fix any problems... tell me what server, and i'll come check it out. coz all these problems ur saying, they just dont happen on any of the servers i run the script on.

well i got the alias fixed by donwloading 1.3 again -.-. but points thingy was fine until we reached 4k points

well basically it updates the info on race finish,it wont fix itsself now, untill some1 else exceeds his previous score. i will look into it, but the 4000 shouldnt matter.

Yeh, it does reconnect... But the script doesnt listen to the commands anymore... So I have to restart the script. So if there's a person who knows how to fix this please tell me! :(.

what i find rather funny is how well the script works for everyone, yet for u, and one other person... all u have is problems.

im wondering if maybe its not the script but the user:P

i just dont see how it can work perfectly on all the servers i monitor,

yet for u, u have problem after problem.

im kinda unsure how u can restart the script, it shows its restarted, but fails to work...

and like i said b4, im quite happy to help u fix any problems... tell me what server, and i'll come check it out. coz all these problems ur saying, they just dont happen on any of the servers i run the script on.

I don't think its the user... (so me), on most of the cases I'm just the first one who detects them. And in some (only 1 I thought) cases, like the alias thing, I had an old version of ur script. And most of the times it isnt a problem but a request like, !transfer for only 1 name, or mapchange for only level 5 and !random (that wasnt working) for level 4... So I'm really trying to help u with the script, and myself ofcourse with ur help. And I'm not just a user, I'm a real big fan of you and ur script :)

Well, the script is amazing, so many commands in there. My only thing is the command "top laggers". Why does this command give a top 3 ping list? I play in a server and usually got about 180-200 ping, however i rarly lag, if at all. BUT, there are constanlly people in the server with MUCH lower pings 50-150, and these people really really lag alot. I mean ALOT. So, when I see people use the command and my name comes up, I get a little discouraged. Couldn't you make it "!top pingers" instead? And, would there be any way of making a true "!top laggers" command that would be true to the word?

hehe. ok,

welll there is of course 2 kinds of lag,

lag due to an under spec pc,

and lag due to a high ping.

there is no way to detect a pc's specs from a script.

u cannot see ur own lag, so if ur in a server and u think ur 200 ping is fine,

it probably is for u, but to everyone else, ur probably warping back and fourth, especially at high speeds.

u can alter the line yourself in the script its easy enough... search the script for the word 'lagger' and replace it with whatever makes u happy :)

its in the script 3 times, so make sure u change all 3.

any probs, just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure why u would only want it to be drawn if theres over 10 players, but its an easy thing to do.

line 548, says:

if ($pgs.lottofund($1) > $pgs.drawlottoat($1)) {

just change it to:

if (($prs.players($1) > 10) && ($pgs.lottofund($1) > $pgs.drawlottoat($1))) {

ok i have been asked for a few extras so here they are.

this is a !givecash command.

add this in: on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {

elseif (!give* iswm $3) pgs.givecash $1 $2 %a $5

then add this to the very bottom of your PRS.

alias pgs.givecash {
 var %a = $round($4,0)
 if ($hget(pgstemp,allow $+ $2) == no) mta.pm $1 $2 Plz Try Later - Accessing Details!
 elseif ($2 == $3) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: !give 
 elseif ((%a !isnum) || (%a <1> $pgs.cash($1,$2)) mta.pm $1 $2 Error: Not Enough Cash!
 else {
   pgs.sub $mta.nick($1,$2) %a
   pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$3) %a
   mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) Gave $mta.nick($1,$3) $ $+ %a
 }
}

Note: this was never added because it makes it way to easy for anyone to steal all ur hard earned cash. I dont recommend using it if u want ur cash to be safe. :lol:

ok and the second thing is cash gained for time online.

this will give u $100 every 10 mins.

add this in: on *:SIGNAL:mta.join: {

.timeradd $+ $2 0 600 prs.addforonline $1 $2

then add this in: on *:SIGNAL:mta.part: {

.timeradd $+ $2 off

then add this to the very bottom of your script:

alias prs.addforonline {
 pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) 100
 mta.pm $1 $2 $100 Gained, Total: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,$2)
}

I havent tested either of these commands since i didnt want them in my script, but they should work fine. any problems, just post here and i'll fix them. If u would like one of these but dont know how to add it to ur script, let me know and i'll do it for u.

I am logged as admin level 5 using rcon_login and is recognized by the script through my clan tag and IP.

But when try to ban someone with !ban (following exact name with caps and caracteres when needed) I get "cannot ban self".

To actually ban a cheater, I have to do !getip then !banip ... !ban just won't work.

suggestion > there should be a toggle option to award points and money for ppl beating records, even when alone :)

hmm not sure weather u have an early version or a bugged copy..

try redownloading the script coz noone else has mentioned this bug.

as for points and money for beating records... i didnt add it because its way too easy, u just keep going a bit faster each time...

if u want to add this yourself, its easy enough.

find this text around line 606:

if ($mta.time($1,$2) < $prs.topticks($1)) {
   !hadd prstimes 1st $+ %race $mta.time($1,$2)
   !hadd prstimes 1stnick $+ %race $mta.nick($1,$2)
   mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) - New Record Time! - $mta.time($1,$2).text
 }

all u need to do is add the cash here..

so change it to something like:

if ($mta.time($1,$2) < $prs.topticks($1)) {
   !hadd prstimes 1st $+ %race $mta.time($1,$2)
   !hadd prstimes 1stnick $+ %race $mta.nick($1,$2)
   if (%pgs == on) pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) 500
   mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) - New Record Time! - $mta.time($1,$2).text $iif(%pgs == on,- Bonus: $500) 
 }

Hey ya!

Well, my problem is pretty similar to the last one:

I logged in with /rcon command, and all ok, it says Im level 5. But if I want to remove an Admin, it says to me:

Error: Insufficient Admin Level.

¿?¿?¿? But I am head admin!!

Thx

well as far as i can remember,

!addadmin will only let u add a person as an admin lower than ur own level.

so u shouldnt be able to add some1 as a level 5 with the script,

only levels 1 to 4. and if u try and remove a level 5 it wont let u.

u can only add level 5's to the config.. and of course, u can only remove their admin level with the script if theyre not added to the config.

the only way u can remove admins added to the config is by editing it.

if this doesnt help, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

sorry if i dndt write the answers but now it work but not 100 %

lol im root admin in a server with running prs 1,3 but when i try to kick/ban/mute/unmute and that sort of stuf, it dont want to do that and say that my admin lvl i too low or something and im lvl 5 and it writes that when i log in to server and i tried to manually to log in but it was the same fault ? why?

u should always check ur main mirc status window for any errors..

if u see any, just restart mirc and that 'should' fix it, if it doesnt..

then uve broke it. :lol:

i have prs1.3 running on 3 servers without any problems.

dont worry tho,

my email is: [email protected]

add me to msn and i'll help anyone out that needs it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I've got few questions about scripts. I translated it in my language, but I've got problem. In sentences where was eg. Ford's points: 10 I have now something like Fordpoints: 10 (no space between nick and 'points' word). How to add space?

Next problem is that cash and points aren't added to person that won the race.

It's all by now. I hope that someone answer.

Hi.

I've got few questions about scripts. I translated it in my language, but I've got problem. In sentences where was eg. Ford's points: 10 I have now something like Fordpoints: 10 (no space between nick and 'points' word). How to add space?

Next problem is that cash and points aren't added to person that won the race.

It's all by now. I hope that someone answer.

ok the points line would show something like:0 $mta.nick($1,%a) $+ 's Points

make sure u still have the 's in the line.

as for the points and cash, check your mirc status window and see if it shows any errors at all... if it does, post them and i can help.

without knowing what youve changed its kinda hard to help.