MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

"not really what i was asking for but lol it might have to do"

"All i can say is i'd do whatever steps it takes to make it work

the fact that it has been like a year or 2 and no one has made that mode yet makes it worth it."

well this way seemed better, coz ur way ur more likely to get people tieing. its almost impossible to tie now only if u dont die.

yeah its possible to do it the way u asked. (feel free to change it urself).

u asked for a respawnable deathmatch/wave deathmatch mode which is what ive done :lol:

points are awarded for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. (yes they are the same as the points in the races)

"and it lists your dpm ratio shows worst players name and their d/m so people can abuse them for say 100 deaths/m. lol"

:roll:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt't mean to offend you

just asking

what i origonaly messaged you about 23 weeks ago was more like what i mentioned above. with dpm

but like i said i'd take anything

not saying your way is no good

but if i could change it myself i could make it myslef but i cant so as i said i might be stuck with whatever you got made and i'd be fine with that.

i guess the main problem is with not dieing in both our methods

the maps i want to use this on have aircraft and once people catch on to how it is scored they might just screw off to never land somewhere instead of playing the map

well at the times i get to write scripts im usually all out of people to help test it, doing deaths per minute was the only thing i didnt do like u said, instead i did it on the time left to the end of the map.

that way if theres 2 players and u both died 2 times, both in the same minute, ur way would give them the same points making it a draw.

my way detucts the seconds left from their staring score each time they die, so unless they both died in the exact same second, its impossible for them to get a tie.

can i join a server and try it out or do i have to wait?

it sounds cool

i can meet u in the gtamp server where the script is running. if u join the server (its in the server list shows as a 40 man server) i'll join u and show u the mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx guys. 1.2 is now almost complete and just undergoing some testing.

Also, after several tests on the mta servers, it seems banning does not work, once u restart ur server, it loses all the bans.

So, Added in 1.2:

A new ban system, including name banning.

A command to export all removed maps to an ini for easy viewing, so the main admin can remove the maps from the server altogether.

Altered Spam filter which warns for spamming, then auto mutes for 60 seconds if they contine.

I will also be releasing an updated PGS - version 1.1 (For PRS users only!), betting works on all map types.

Both scripts have a few other minor updates too.

Any other requests for futher commands plz say so asap.

Edit: Points added on DM maps for finishing positions.(someone mentioned it wasnt working, basically, i didnt add it :lol: but its added now)

Edited by Guest

Yeah i have just downloaded PRS but i need some help can somebody make the following script let work on PRS:

alias prs.warnings2 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings2.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings3 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings3.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings4 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings4.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings5 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings5.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings6 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings6.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings7 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings7.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings8 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings8.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings9 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings9.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings10 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings10.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings11 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings11.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings12 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings12.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
alias prs.wins2 !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ stats.ini,WINS,$mta.nick($1,%a)),$v1,0)
alias prs.warnings !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ warnings.ini,WARNINGS,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$v1,0)
} 
on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {
 ;Parameters:
 ;$1 = Server
 ;$2 = ID
 ;$3 = Command
 ;$4- = Parameters
 var %a = $iif((!$4),$2,$iif(($prs.getid($1,$4) == $null),$2,$v1)),%race =
 if ($3 == !camp) {
   if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 1) {
     if (%a == -1) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - Absent ID
        else mta.text $1 Don't camp $mta.nick($1,%a) or get kicked!
   }
 elseif (!givewarning* iswm $3) { 
  if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 5) { 
     else { 
      !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings($1,%a)+1) 
      if ($prs.warnings($1,%a) >= 3) { 
       mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and will be banned! 
       mta.ban $1 %a 
     } 
     else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has got a warning! $calc(3-$prs.warnings($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be banned. 
   } 
 } 
}
 elseif ($3 == !lag) {
        else mta.text $1 Do something about your lag $mta.nick($1,%a) or get kicked

}
 elseif ($3 == !rules) {
   if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 0) {
        else mta.text $1 Respect the admins.
        else mta.text $2 Listen to the admins.
        else mta.text $3 Don't fuck whit the script.
        else mta.text $4 Don't fight or get muted.
        else mta.text $5 Don't cheat or get banned.
        else mta.text $6 Don't say cancer or get kickt.
        else mta.text $7 Just have a lots of fun.
        else mta.text $8 That's all....
   }
 elseif ($3 == !brb) { 
   if ($1 == -1) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - Absent ID 
   else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) will be right back!  $iif($5,reason: $5-,) !
 }
 elseif ($3 == !lang) {
        else mta.text $1 Watch your language $mta.nick($1,%a) or get muted!
   }
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 1 to use this command
 }
 elseif ($3 == !spam) {
        else mta.text $1 Don't spam $mta.nick($1,%a) or get muted!
   }
 }
 elseif ($3 == !afk) {
        else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a), you're AFK, move or get kicked!
   }
 }
 elseif ($3 == !respect) {
        else mta.text $1 Respect the members $mta.nick($1,%a) or get muted!
   }
 }
 elseif ($3 == !stay) {
        else mta.text $1 Stay in the battle zone $mta.nick($1,%a) or get freezed!
   }
 }
 elseif ($3 == !stuck) {
        else mta.text $1 You're stuck $mta.nick($1,%a) typ /kill please!
   }
 }  
 elseif (!wcamp iswm $3) { 
   if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 3) { 
     elseif (%a == $2) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You can't use this command on yourself you fuck! you realy suck you now because YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
     elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 10) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You cannot use this command on a person with level 10. 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings8.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings8($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings8($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and will be kicked! 
         !.timer 1 3 mta.kick $1 %a 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings8.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for camping! $calc(3-$prs.warnings8($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be kicked. 
     } 
   } 
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 3 to use this command
 }
 elseif (!wafk iswm $3) { 
     elseif (%a == $2) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You can't use this command on yourself you fuck!
     elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 5) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You cannot use this command on a person with level 5. 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings2.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings2($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings2($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings2.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for being away from keyboard! $calc(3-$prs.warnings2($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be kicked. 
     } 
   } 
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 4 to use this command
 }
 elseif (!wlang iswm $3) { 
     elseif (%a == $2) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You can't use this command on yourself you fuck!
     elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 5) mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You cannot use this command on a person with level 5. 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings3.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings3($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings3($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and will be muted! 
         !.timer 1 3 mta.mute $1 %a 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings3.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for bad language! $calc(3-$prs.warnings3($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be muted. 
     } 
   } 
 }
 }
 elseif (!wlvl iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings3.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings3($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings3($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit for asking for lvl's and will be muted! 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings3.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for asking for lvl! $calc(3-$prs.warnings3($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be muted(Dude). 
     } 
   } 
 }
 elseif (!wlag iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings10.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings10($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings10($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings10.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0  
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for lagging! $calc(3-prs.warnings10($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be kicked. 
     } 
   } 
 }
 elseif (!wrespect iswm $3) { 
   if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 2) {  
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings4.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings4($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings4($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings4.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for not respecting the admins/members! $calc(3-$prs.warnings4($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be kicked. 
     } 
   } 
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 2 to use this command
 }
 elseif (!wnoob iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings11.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings11($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings11($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings11.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for acting like a noob! $calc(3-$prs.warnings11($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be kicked. 
     } 
   } 
 }
 elseif (!wspam iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings5.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings5($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings5($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and will be muted! 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings5.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for spamming! $calc(3-$prs.warnings5($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be muted. 
     } 
   } 
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 7 to use this command
 }
 elseif (!wstay iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings6.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings6($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings6($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and will be freezed! 
         !.timer 1 3 mta.freeze $1 %a 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings6.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for not staying in the battle zone! $calc(3-$prs.warnings6($1,%a)) more warnings and he will be freezed. 
     } 
   } 
 }
 elseif (!wstuck iswm $3) { 
     else { 
       !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings12.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) $calc($prs.warnings12($1,%a)+1) 
       if ($prs.warnings12($1,%a) >= 3) { 
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings12.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a), you are stuck please typ /kill to kill yourself!
     } 
   } 
 }
 elseif (!wadmin iswm $3) { 
   if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 5) { 
     elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) <2>= 3) { 
         mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has reached the warnings limit and his admin level will be lowered! 
         !.timer 1 3 mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) $+ 's Level changed from $mta.level($1,%a) to 2
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ admin.ini" ADMIN $mta.nick($1,%a) 2
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ admin.ini" IP $mta.nick($1,%a) $mta.ip($1,%a)
         !writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings7.ini" WARNINGS $mta.nick($1,%a) 0 
       } 
       else mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) has been warned for admin abuse! $calc(3-$prs.warnings7($1,%a)) more warnings and your level will be set to level 2. 
     } 
   } 
   else mta.pm $1 $2 Error - You need to be level 5 to use this command
 }
} 

So if you now what i dit wrong plz.. help me i need them

yeah it looks like it would have worked in GUS, minus the errors, which look like they've been added after.

i'll look into adding a !warn system too, i have a few ideas, but im not sure weather to release what ive done so far or add it to an update later.

i was hoping to post the new releases of both PRS and PGS sometime today, since i know the PGS script runs a lott better in 1.1 since its made for use with PRS1.2 (betting on all 3 map types rather than just races)

!writeini -n " $+ $scriptdir $+ warnings12.ini"

Replace all those parts with

!hadd warnings $+ warnings12 $+ RestOfTheInfo

Then at the bottom of the PRS script, you'll find the hashes.

Just add warnings as the others are added

I.E. !hsave -o warnings warnings.txt

I'm not sure if anything else needs to be done

Edit: It's a ... <-- muted word :( to do but if you really want, I'll do it for you.

!warn - warns selected player

!warnings - shows how many warnings a player has

!setwarnlimit <3> - set the limit from 3 to 10 warnings

!unwarn - removes warnings on selected player

added to 1.2 i'll post the link later if noone else requests anything.

!warn - warns selected player

!warnings - shows how many warnings a player has

!setwarnlimit <3> - set the limit from 3 to 10 warnings

!unwarn - removes warnings on selected player

added to 1.2 i'll post the link later if noone else requests anything.

*cough* Nevermind *cough*

Lol, where i can get only that prs 1.2?

I added both scripts to this download, since PGS1.1 is only for use with PRS1.2 onwards. Updated on page 1, first post, or u can use the links under my sig.

people still having trouble downloading can add my msn and i'll send it.

[email protected]

Also, i found bug in the first release of 1.2, i'll update the link, although u guys could fix this if u open ur script.

look for this line:

!hadd prstemp randomrace $mta.races($1,$calc($rand(1,$mta.races($1)) - 1))

it should be under mta.startrace, line 437

it needs moving to the top of the alias.

so the start of ur alias should now look like this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.startrace: {
 !hadd prstemp randomrace $mta.races($1,$calc($rand(1,$mta.races($1)) - 1))
 .timerendrsdm off
 .timershow off

if u cant do this just download an updated version.

basically it was starting a new map if there werent enough players for a DM map, but not repicking the random map. this should cure it.

Edited by Guest
Scooby? How can I give someone money when they win a round?

they do already win money when they win a race, but maybe i forgot to add it for DM's lol

ok open ur script and paste this over the prs.endrace alias

on *:SIGNAL:prs.endrace: {
 pgs.checkwins $1-
 if ($prs.mode($1) != Race) {
   var %a = $calc($pgs.players($1) * 50)
   pgs.add $mta.nick($1,$2) %a
   pgs.pm $1 $2 Cash Earned: $ $+ %a - Total Cash: $ $+ $pgs.cash($1,$2)
 }  
}

let me know if this is ok, and if it is, i'll update the main script.

it should give cash to the winners on DM and RS-DM maps.