MAPS BY KWKSND ALSO FEATURED ON KWKSRV

KWKSND

Played these maps? would you recommend them?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Played these maps? would you recommend them?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you mean you had high ping on my server recently?

If so thats because it was hosted on a crappy wireless connection while i was trying to do some testing, after the 17th it will be back on a high speed cable connection again and all the lag and high pings will be gone and everything will be back to normal :D

Cant wait, only 5 more days :fadein:

plays ok for me.

it may have been the lag all i can say is try again after the 17th

i know a bunch of people had problems and i know some had no problems so. i'm sure it was mostly connection issues.

it may also help to point out what type of computer you have vid card cpu etc if you are having troubles.

if there is an issue maybe its only for the slow pc's

my pc is an amd xp 2800+

ati x800se vid card agp 8x

1gig ram

nothing special but works fine

and im hosting the server, i have 2 mirc, a bot, and my game. lol on top of msn mbm ts antivirus zone alarm etc etc etc.

oh my poor computer :D

You would be better using photoshop cs3 for animated gifs, you can get rid of the dither and such then :P

Also, ive removed those gifs because each was over 1mb each and you need to remember people who visit these forums are not always on broadband and would have to wait for those to load

You would be better using photoshop cs3 for animated gifs, you can get rid of the dither and such then :P

Also, ive removed those gifs because each was over 1mb each and you need to remember people who visit these forums are not always on broadband and would have to wait for those to load

mm... KWK, please add links for these animations, so ppl can load them one-by-one if they want :)

1. I would rather have been able to remove and delete stuff like before someone fucked up the forums, then things wouldn't be such a mess.

The new forum sucks, you cant even fix a spelling error, or update something after someone replies to it. :redhotevil:

2. Nice you spend time making stuff so someone can just delete it on you.

This is the showroom is it not? :redhotevil:

3. I wont bother updating this anymore. Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Especially those dial up users. I know they are big online gamers. :roll:

4. If you dont use dial up (who does anymore?)

COME TO MY HOMEPAGE

SEE EVERY GIF ANIMATION

GET THE EVER CHANGING MAP PACK

AND GET ALL THE INFO ABOUT KWKSRV.

http://groups.msn.com/MTASAMAPSBYKWKSND :mrgreen:

5. 5|_|(|< |V|Y 84££5 :redhotevil:

6. I'd also like to add if you read the above posts i just recently got my internet back and was using an extremely slow connection (over extended wireless is as bad as it gets) to make those posts and upload all those gifs for all to see. :D

The way you are talking is like I deleted the images from where its hosted, which I havent, I have no problem with you posting the links to the images, but end of the day people STILL use 56k and it would of been unfair on them to wait years for those to load, you can point all your anger towards me about it but if blokker or any other moderator they would of removed it too

• 2 weeks later...

Ok seeing as how lots of people are having trouble playing on the Massive Map, and i've been informed of a mod that really helps, i'm here to share it.

Go to C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\race\models\changecar.x make a backup.

Open the file with notepad, delete all the text in the file and save it.

What this does is remove the animated ring and little cars from the vehicle change icons. The car name and green ring on the ground is still there. Think on Massive Map this is removing like 3500 or so animated needless objects.

With this mod even people with laptops are getting 25fps on the massive map.

Do it, it works just fine. :D

The way you are talking is like I deleted the images from where its hosted, which I havent, I have no problem with you posting the links to the images, but end of the day people STILL use 56k and it would of been unfair on them to wait years for those to load, you can point all your anger towards me about it but if blokker or any other moderator they would of removed it too

Who is still using modem?

I think most of players got broadband connection, as least in europe.

This is very good time for gallup!

Ok seeing as how lots of people are having trouble playing on the Massive Map, and i've been informed of a mod that really helps, i'm here to share it.

Go to C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\race\models\changecar.x make a backup.

What this does is remove the animated ring and little cars from the vehicle change icons. The car name and green ring on the ground is still there. Think on Massive Map this is removing like 3500 or so animated needless objects.

OMG! I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE ROLLERCOASTER MAP ON MY SERVER! Is there any other stuff I can do?

Who is still using modem?

I think most of players got broadband connection, as least in europe.

This is very good time for gallup!

Besides that, it allso kills the bandwith and people with bandwith limitations each month still exist.

OK LETS DROP IT AND RETURN TO THIS^^^AS THE TOPIC FROM NOW ON THANK YOU !! :roll:

http://groups.msn.com/MTASAMAPSBYKWKSND

NEW MAPS AND GIFS HAVE BEEN POSTED !!

• 2 weeks later...