Scripting Tutorial 3 - Crazy Clothes

jhxp

• MTA Team

NOTICE: THIS TUTORIAL MAY BE OUTDATED! PLEASE READ: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=22270

This week we are showing you a script called "Crazy Clothes". It will teach you how to use Lua in order to pick a random piece of cloth, and automatically make the player wear it.

The tutorial can be found here.

Post your thoughts and comments about the tutorial here.

Not to amazed by this sadly :? seems a bit pointless. Although.. having a team death match with teams randonly changing everything 30secs would be crazy! ofcource FF would be enabled.

Maybe this is a combination to show people how to change clothes and how to use a timer, it can't only do what it does in the video. That's why you can script ^^

Not to amazed by this sadly :? seems a bit pointless. Although.. having a team death match with teams randonly changing everything 30secs would be crazy! ofcource FF would be enabled.

i don't really think the idea of these tutorials is to amaze you, i think its more to show you what can be done with the scripts and some of the functions and events you can use so people that want to make scripts will have a good idea of how to do it at the point of release

In response:

What seems pointless to you may be useful to others :wink: .

i don't really think the idea of these tutorials is to amaze you, i think its more to show you what can be done with the scripts and some of the functions and events you can use so people that want to make scripts will have a good idea of how to do it at the point of release

why do i need to type things when the community can say it for me