those interior stuff

Well, I'd like to make some sort of map in an interior, so i downloaded that rar-thing with all maps and stuff with interiors. Then, i wanted to check it all out in the map editor. So i looked around and i saw this very cool thing called: ~Other. I thought, lets check it out. I opened the thing and went to the show objects only menu. I saw some sort of thousand objects. So i checked the first thing out, but due to the stupid object limit, nothing appears, but i want to know what interiors are in there... Any help here?

Sorry for my post with not so many overview.

S.Eagle

Take all interiors, extract the interiors named in other files and you'll know what is left. :)

(Or just pick one of the 1792 object, create it in the map editor and hope you recognize it, or look the object name up in San Andreas data files )

i want my map in one of the interiors, and i wanna know what interiors are in the other thing. maybe a trick to remove the object limit or something.

edit @ aeron.

how do i know where the objects of an interior stops and where the next interior begins?

i want my map in one of the interiors, and i wanna know what interiors are in the other thing. maybe a trick to remove the object limit or something.

edit @ aeron.

how do i know where the objects of an interior stops and where the next interior begins?

To big location offset. aka, if X goes from -2300 to 800 between 2 objects then you know you hit the border