Vista compatibility

{CE}EyeZ

Question

9 answers to this question

Send me a free copy and I'll make MTA compatible ;)
I've just tried MTA:DM on Vista (Business N) and it appears to work fine. I haven't tried race, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.
I think the reason race doesn't work is our anti-cheat/hack code, so my test was probably unfair as our internal builds do not have it enabled (we like to cheat!).

I'll have to look at getting that to work on vista. That said, one way or another we can get MTA to work, we may have to resort to releasing a version with less anti-cheat though.

I'm 99% sure the issue is the anti-cheat, I know that it is incompatible with Vista, I'm pretty sure that its fixable too though. Vista support isn't our priority right now though.

There.

I got Vista too. And I think it IS compatible with it, as long as you run it as an administrator (Right mousebutton --> Properties --> Compatibility --> [V] Run as administrator).

I'm downloading MTA now, so I ain't sure ;)

I got Vista too. And I think it IS compatible with it, as long as you run it as an administrator (Right mousebutton --> Properties --> Compatibility --> [V] Run as administrator).

I'm downloading MTA now, so I ain't sure ;)

MTA:SA Race is not, MTA:SA DM probably will.