Banned

Guest ilu13

The TeamNIR server can not be administered by the people who wrote MTA. You will have to contact one of the administrators of the NIR server to re-gain access. However, that depends on why you were banned.

i got banned coz i changed me name to NIR_Splify1 and i got banned. Then after few days, i got back in somehow and i found the guy who banned me. I was like i dont lik eu , u banned me, i hate u, etc...and that fag banned me again...and now i'm banned. i wanna get in again....

where do i contact admins for nir?

thx,

1. Respect Admins, VIP's, and NIR Members

Admins and VIP's are there to make sure the game is fun. DO NOT PRETEND to be an Admin, VIP, or NIR Member, DO NOT INSULT Admins and VIP's, and listen to what they say. Anyone who doesn't respect an Admin or VIP can result in a mute or possibly a ban. ANY attemps to login to the server as an Admin, VIP, or impersonate NIR Members, will result in an instant ban.

That was taken directly from the TeamNIR server rules.

You impersonated an admin (NIR_Spliffy), which gets you an instant ban. You deserve to be banned and i dont see any chance of the admins ever lifting that ban.

ThatGuy is right. Since you impersonated an Admin, you are basically banned for life. May the admins of this forum please close this thread, as nothing else can be done.