a boxer? - dont you mean a bobcat?

either way, the idea is too keep the same as unmodified as possible, otherwise it just increases the size of the mod as people will have to d/l this new car etc.

Working with existing cars is easier than just making a new one for MP.

I dont know if this has been menthind but you guys should make a car expecially for mutiplayer like a boxer with out the cover on the back so you could jump inside it with a ton of people.

I think he meant like the back of the mules and similar trucks, how its solid, he wants you to make it not solid so you can go in the back to hide on badguys and shoot them from the back like in war movies. That would be pretty cool though since you could make a mission where you have to smugle ilegal immigrents across a border.

Yeh, what descrete said. I think id would be more handy cause your consealed and you could fit a TON of people squeezed into the back. It would be cool if you could cut holes in the inside of it to to shoot threw.

yeh, i suck at modding stuff, i tried just deleteing the collision file on that back part of it but i cant do S*** im sure if someon could do that it would be awsome, so someone please do that, im sure its not that hard, im only 13. You could just keep a ton of people in it and pop all out of nowhere

ya, that would be pretty sweet. the only thing is, there has to be a way for the driver to lock it (which would be insanley hard) because in normal cars, when you ride in the back, you usually will fall off because its slippery, you cannot get a go grip. so if you just took the back off, then youd have to drive slowely so no one falls out. if the collision data is loaded in ram, then you could have two sets: one with back and one with out. that way, when the driver hits a key to lock it, everyones switches the coll data. that would hella sweet. you could also try to trap and lock your enemies is as POW's

Well you could have a normal truck with the box holowed to that people could fit inside. Than you would remove the back door ot the "box" so people would hav acess to it. Than you would make a very small ledge just at the end of the truck on the bottom so you couldnt slide out, and if you did you would hit the ledge, it would be small enough so that you would still beable to jump in. if you want to add the door again but make it so that you could walk torough it, what could be cool... or if who ever was inside could see out and people out side couldnt see in, that would be sweet! enemy's would only know if some ones in there if bullets are flying out. OK so what i was thinking is that we just replace the existing truck, it wont be for a certin gang or anything, it just drives around. but if you want to steal it and get ya group in it you could, hell you could even betend to be a AI driving on the street if your good enough and go right into the enemy base!!!