i want to start a organized police force for san andreas

Guest __rookie__

any body with a server want to start a organized police force with me hit me up lol or is there any police forces that are organized that i can join that is for san andreas if so leave server name and ip thank you ? :twisted:

yeah, vces has already covered the cop type of theme for a clan. why not go with something not done yet, like a baseball furies theme?

furies.jpg

or do you mean you want to start a gang of guys who want to be admins and stop cheaters? cause i can name a hundred reasons thats a bad idea

• 1 year later...
any body with a server want to start a organized police force with me hit me up lol or is there any police forces that are organized that i can join that is for san andreas if so leave server name and ip thank you ? :twisted:

...Probably an ill-advised bump, but I think I've got the answer for you.

MTA:DM San Andreas currently has a server running called "West Coast Free Roam", of which I am a standing member of an elite gang known as the Police. Gang warfare on this server is getting very well organized and intense, and we, as the Police force, are always looking to recruit new officers. Our HQ is the transmission building atop Missionary Hill in Southern San Fierro (slightly modified, of course), official skins reside in the 280 range, or the CJ 0 skin with policetr clothing applied, official car is copcarla or copcarru, tag is [sAPD], and the code of ethics that govern our actions are very close to those of Judge Dredd; "We are Judge, Jury, and Executioner".

If you're interested, hit us up @ the WCFR forum site (not hard to find), or stop in to the server and introduce yourself. IP is 38.100.208.240

• 9 months later...

well im making one, its called Grasiel City Gang, if you want you can be leader of police faction its new and it dont have leader.

we got houses for you to buy.

if you join army (faction) you will get entry to area 51 if not, missiles will atack you when you aproach

if you are leader of police faction you can make your own scripts for the faction. (like area 51 protection for army faction)