(RELEASE) here yah go

Squall

i made this Script Loader 1.0

heres readme

README

=======================================================================================================

well its quite simple just extract Load.mrc and Load.ico into your mirc folder

load load.mrc with your mIRC script editer this is a work in progress so you will need mta.ma but it is easier to load with this than go to options in mta.mrc

=======================================================================================================

next release 1.1

*i am heading this towards vcmp becaue they only just geting scripts going

fetures:

well basicly has

*script loader

*script unloader

thanks yors Theoden Midhirst/Newzeland

well the scripts combo bugs, as it's on the bottom of the dialog it doesnt show any script (i only see a half of a word), and your script can do nothing but loading/unloading, in mtama scripts loader checks for double events..

Well looks useless to me, soz :P

P.S: You sure that {FMJ}Oli helped you?.. i doubt it, the tag syntax is different and he won't ever change it

w/e gj

he tested it well sort of

well the scripts combo bugs, as it's on the bottom of the dialog it doesnt show any script (i only see a half of a word), and your script can do nothing but loading/unloading, in mtama scripts loader checks for double events..

Well looks useless to me, soz

toady ur a master scripter im not :P this is only my first one v 1.1 may be better/fixed
P.S: You sure that {FMJ}Oli helped you?.. i doubt it, the tag syntax is different and he won't ever change it
lol musta kept holding the shift key while typing my bad
How can i load the script loader script. Does it load it automaticly?
Aeron your a master scripter to can load like mta.ma or /load -rs load.mrc in thr mIRC command thingi i do not know how to fix the combo bug i tried everything i know and still the same

he tested it well sort of

Well looks useless to me, soz

toady ur a master scripter im not :P this is only my first one v 1.1 may be better/fixed
lol musta kept holding the shift key while typing my bad
How can i load the script loader script. Does it load it automaticly?
Aeron your a master scripter to can load like mta.ma or /load -rs load.mrc in thr mIRC command thingi i do not know how to fix the combo bug i tried everything i know and still the same

This Is Off Topic But Ahwellreadme

========================================================================================

**README**

========================================================================================

This joker has 5 buttons the firs one "Update" Which down loads ne version if there is

one there if you get "We're Sorry, This Page Was Not Found. Feel Free To Search Below!"

means there arnt any new downloads next button is "Readme" Which launches this file :P

next button is "Hahahaha" which gives you a random funny comment

next button is "Huh?!?" which gives you a random riddle

last button is "Joke me" which gives you a random Joke

that is all

next release Beta 1.5

* may work for some games

* more jokes

* more options

* ayo (add Your Own)

future release

* Mor cool stuff Secret

to join my company (made up 1 like a clan type thing) talk to me on msn [email protected]

or visit http://www.shithappens.forumup.co.nz bye

to install:

run installer and load it to your mIRC folder for e.g c:/Programme Files/mIRC

and run mIRC and Load it With script Editer (see mIRC help to guid you) and load joker if

it says """"blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"""" and has 2 buttons

click yes and a dialog box will appear wen you click on a button inside the dialog box

to open a nothe box and there is a space then you have done every thing wrong make sure that

• 4 weeks later...