syncing head movements

Kie

hello everyone.

I'm asking if you have, and if you haven't would you consider syncing head movements.

(for those who don't know what it is ill show ya some pics and tell ya how its done):

head1im2.jpg

head2op5.jpg

head3yp9.jpg

head4if2.jpg

head5ez7.jpg

that what it looks like, heres how ya do it:

you hold NUMB6 or NUMB4 (its different for different people i think) and you move your mouse and the players head moves.

I know what your all saying "But Kie why the hell do we need this".

well this could be used for role playing and my personal favorite machinima! (making movies in game space) alot of people create videos of mta and they could use this feature.

Edited by Guest

that is a great idea, being able to do machinima in a multi player would allow us creative people to be able to make some kick arse movies to show off mta. :D

i know i would make something if i got others interested.

I thought his head only moved by default, never knew you could manually control the movement, just shows how much I haven’t played the game. If it shows some signs of activity that someone can make a usage out of it then it will be included, if already not.

I thought his head only moved by default, never knew you could manually control the movement, just shows how much I haven’t played the game. If it shows some signs of activity that someone can make a usage out of it then it will be included, if already not.

well if rp isnt considered maken use out of it, im attempting to work on a machinima (movie/video made in a game)which uses that action to make the characters talk, and im sure lots of people would use it too :D

In SP im not sure but it possible.Moving your mouse CJ move his head alsoe.The same is in sa-mp.When you push num pad 4 and move mouse he move his head.But if you push numpad4+TAb he dance.Maybe it's offtopic but it's still interesting.

lol i had never noticed that, lol thats amusing and woudl be a bonus if it were to be synced along with the head movements.

Is head movement tied into aim?

If so then it should be possible to sync head movement by using vectors.

The interval this data should be transmitted could possibly be set by the server admin?

it is tied into aiming

and that would be a good idea to conserve bandwidth!

(so servers that want it on can turn it on and servers that dont turn it off and save bandwidth)

it is tied into aiming

and that would be a good idea to conserve bandwidth!

(so servers that want it on can turn it on and servers that dont turn it off and save bandwidth)

yeah this gives us the head movement and keeps the bandwidth low when its not needed.