Why deny alt tabbing?

Guest KryptosV2

I manage to get round the issue of IMs by using a combination of dual monitors, and the WLM Preview Box script for msgplus. You can't reply to messages, but at least you can tell if someone needs you urgently, rather than just saying some crap to you.

Admins on littlewhiteys told me that they use their PC and check MTA for cheaters etc by running their game in a window. You can download the file from some GTA site somewhere. Of course, it's not cheating as I believe your vehicle is just 'as is' ie you're not controlling it but it's still there, so you can still pick up damage if say you are in a deathmatch. Of course, if you stay away for too long then you will probably get kicked for AFK'ing.

how about play in window mode?

Read rules!.. That is an illeagle d3d9 file.

I meant the mta team put it in for mtasadm :?

But D3D9 is illeagle, i postet ones and i got a warning. so i will say it is illeagle, to i get a msg ther it will porbaly be standing "D3D9 is not illeagle, zion"

If you dont understand, i will say it on this way ---> D3D9 is a file that dose that Gta San-Andreas goes in window mode. Maybe the Mta team is setting it in MTA:DM. That dont say it is allowed in Mta:SA Race, And it is in the EULA. Here is one msg i did get from brophy a time back --

This dll is against the MTA EULA, therefore illegal, post anything against the eula again and you will be banned, please read the rules / eula
I thought d3d9 was a file, not an 'ill eagle'. lol.

Zion: Erm.. I take it your first language is not english then? Never mind.

No it is Norweigian, And the other language i talk is English.

Could of fooled us :lol: