A few things which I think would be cool

Guest KIWASABI

First off, great job on the mod! It's awesome to be able to play this online, and so easily!

My first thing I would really like to see is to have health limited on everybody. Being invincible is all fun and everything in single player, but in this format it really limits the fun factor. If you guys could perhaps bring the health back down to 100(or even 200 or so), I think that would make the game a lot more fun. I mean what's GTA without being able to kill anything? ;) Same thing with cars. I would really like to see the cars not be invincible as well.

Would there be any way to incorporate the traffic and pedestrians you see in the single player in MTA? I think it would be AWESOME to be with multiple people and be able to trash the city as a team.

Well, that's about it for now. Like I said before, looks great especially for it's early stage in development! Keep up the good work.

-Adam

I'm gonna have to remind you both that 15,000 posts is a little much to wade through, especially when you're new.. :)

They should use the search function, sure, but just remember that they're searching 15,000 posts they've never seen before :)

Yeah, sorry, excuse me for having a LIFE.... I'm not going to sift through thousands of posts just to save you poor souls from reading something similar to an earlier post.

-Adam

I'm gonna have to remind you both that 15,000 posts is a little much to wade through, especially when you're new.. :)

They should use the search function, sure, but just remember that they're searching 15,000 posts they've never seen before :)

whos wade? rofl