KFC?

[KFC]DrAke

Drake - Cam keeps having issues with the webhost (godaddy)

They continue to shut down the site, and when he made a free one, it looks like that one got shut down too. He's just so damn busy with SA-MP I think it's unfair for us to ask that he focus on keeping up that site atm. If you want I could make some temp forums just in the interim.

Crack .. True. Unfortunately. :(

Oh look, it's Dramafreek. What, has the "Asshole" look not yet been stamped into KFC enough yet? You feel you have to try harder? I mean jesus christ, nobodies even around to see it anymore. Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Every time I try and put that crap behind me, you pour salt into an age old wound. I mean for gods sake, how old are you? ... Stupid question, but I know you're not acting it. :?

You can just read this thread to find out why we aren't that enthused to get the site up in a big hurry.

Hope all are well... including you too betty

:wink:

Server, IRC and TS are still going

This is sort of a dupe topic so if the admin are still zealots you can feel free to delete this one and keep the sticky

I'll pm the mods to update the info... We still enjoy MTA 0.5 from time to time.

look forward to seeing the new DM, one day

You can just read this thread to find out why we aren't that enthused to get the site up in a big hurry.

Hope all are well... including you too betty

:wink:

Server, IRC and TS are still going

This is sort of a dupe topic so if the admin are still zealots you can feel free to delete this one and keep the sticky

I'll pm the mods to update the info... We still enjoy MTA 0.5 from time to time.

look forward to seeing the new DM, one day

You, Cam, Point, and a few others are the remaining pieces of KFC that still reflect what it used to be like. Seeing you back and active gives KFC and the good part of this community more promise than I ever thought possible.