the hatch of the adromada

Kipjr

at the back of the adromada there's a hatch, you can open it with your viewbuttons. but why can't you store your bike in it. it will not work. maby it is cool if you can store someone's bike in it.

example:

dirk is in an adromada and i am on a bike. he opens his hatch and i store the bicycle in it. he closes the hatch and takes off. some time later he lands and he opens his hatch. i get on the bicycle and drive away.

OMg man do you read a forum sometimes?Why?Becouse there is no place where to put it!There was a mission where you had to drive with bike inside in adromada but it was a interior!Yes it's looks like you are in playne but your not!You are in middle of map high in the sky!Then when you leave playne it teleports you back to playne so it lookslike you have just jumped off the playne!

OMg man do you read a forum sometimes?Why?Becouse there is no place where to put it!There was a mission where you had to drive with bike inside in adromada but it was a interior!Yes it's looks like you are in playne but your not!You are in middle of map high in the sky!Then when you leave playne it teleports you back to playne so it lookslike you have just jumped off the playne!

Nice spelling.

But there is one problem only char will be teleported!Car can't be.Becouse cars can't be in interiors.Anyway if you will get car there some how it will be invisible.But still you can get in (you will be invisible to)and drive in store LOL!

Brophy yes you right you can teleport but will you be able to see it?Like car?If you will teleport car in interior this car will be invisible!If you don't belive me you can try it out! =D

Epoxi you think you can be glued with car to car?It would be strange if i will take a slamvan ,get close to you (you are with bike) and push glue button.So that would be realy fun!

Why would it be invisible? you can simply place a copy of the interior object somewhere outside the map as a 'limbo' meaning cars and players can do what they normally do, inside it. Then warp them back to the hatch when the plane allows them to exit.

Brophy yes you right you can teleport but will you be able to see it?Like car?If you will teleport car in interior this car will be invisible

It wouldnt be invisible if you scripted it to link whatever you are using to the interior too

Why would it be invisible? you can simply place a copy of the interior object somewhere outside the map as a 'limbo' meaning cars and players can do what they normally do, inside it. Then warp them back to the hatch when the plane allows them to exit.

yes

thats what i was thinking