well .. if the topic title isn't descriptive enough

how about some images

these are screenshots of the movie

essence_sc2.JPG

essence_sc3.JPG

essence_sc4.JPG

essence_sc5.JPG

ok .. if its still not clear

with 4 people we made a movie - we played 4 maps .. we recorded it in one go and joined the movies together later

players

Coz        |  Awesome
-------------------------
gtaconor   |  Yoda

maps used

bemywingman

joust

ls drag

mta football marquis

oh .. and you'll probably want a link to right ?

well .. >> here <<

leave a note , and enjoy

I like the 4 screen split on the Derby and the football, but the racing maps I didn't really like it that much. The song choice wasn't that great also. These are just my opinions. Other than that great job. This is something we don't see that often. :)

we wanted to show the essence of mta .. so racing, derby, etc etc etc...

i agree the bemywingman map is not the best choice considering the time it takes. we might make one more with other maps .. basically we already did but 1 file got missing and when we wanted to re-shoot one of the team *bleeped* his gta .. took ages to get it fixed, now its just a matter of finding a good time/date to do it once more - which somehow is also tricky etcetcetc

the song wasnt my choice ... well basically we wanted to have a song that stretched all through the movie .. somehow there are not a lot of good 9 minute songs :D

It’s a nice idea and a change instead of just one screen alone, even though I ended up looking at the top left hand screen for most of the movie because of the different view of recording altogether which was neat.

It’s a nice idea and a change instead of just one screen alone, even though I ended up looking at the top left hand screen for most of the movie because of the different view of recording altogether which was neat.

yea .. some ppl might wanna watch it 4 times :P