Cant connect to any servers

Guest turner850

I use zonealarm to, and i have mta and gta in my programs list allowed :)

Just the first time i used mta, i had this screen to, but i saw a weird popup from zonealarm trying to get on top, probably because mta was in fullscreen. I searched the allow and remember button and now it works fine :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have a similar problem.

I have Zone Alarm Pro, and I'm sure I have tried all I can to enable GTA and MTA to access the internet, so I can get the servers to respond. Here are a few screenshots:

mta1iy3.th.jpg

There, gta_sa.exe is enabled.

mta2ph3.th.jpg

There, it says MTA.exe isn't enabled (two blue question marks), despite a pop-up during MTA appeared saying to allow it. It may have been to allow gta_sa, but I can't remember. I have not had anything else appear other than to launch the application itself.

mta3zk5.th.jpg

That is the box that opens when I right-click and select Options. I have ticked all those boxes on each application to make sure nothing is blocking them. Nothing makes a difference.

I've spent at least an hour on this now, with no luck. Do you guys have any more tips? I'd rather not disable the Firewall...

Oh, by the way, MTA worked perfectly fine with the free Zone Alarm, so it should work. I haven't changed the settings on anything else, and MTA still works on another PC on the same network with free Zone Alarm, so I'm sure it is Pro blocking things.

• 11 months later...