Multi Theft Auto gets a new look! - By IJs

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

You may have already seen the different logo we used on our christmas movie, that was published earlier on. We have decided to use that logo as the new Multi Theft Auto logo.

Besides another logo, we gave the website an overhaul. We're now running on a different back- and frontend, which is easier to manage and easier on the eye, as you can see.

We also decided to integrate the developer's blog and main news website into one, so all the latest news will be appearing on this page only.

We hope you like the new design as much as we do :)

By the way, the old front page news and developer blog have been integrated. This means you'll be able to see all news on this page now.

Head over to oldsite.mtasa.com to see our old site & news.

• MTA Team
The colour design looks nice, though everything was too tight in my opinion, i changed back to v2.

The homepage looks fresher on the other hand.

well forumstyle v4 is actually simply an adaptation from v2. I started from v2 to create v4.

Basicly when you use v2 you are not missing much and you do get a screen filling forum.

And before anyone asks: no v1 is longer available, hasn't been for a couple of years now.

It looks really good, although I think you should get rid of the side menu on the forum so you can stretch it accross the page. The banner should also be stretched to fill the width of the forum.

edit: I've also noticed a couple of bugs with the forum where the forum and the text in the menus gets offset from the images (try editing your post).