spawn bug and more

TwwIX

For some reason sometimes when i get into a car(any car damaged or not)i respawn on the model choose building everytime.Also something i noticed on a few servers.When i was on the second island there seems to be a player standing right behind the statium all the time?Is that the admin or what?Cause on another server the admin was there(not playing though...been there over a hour)and i wasnt able to kill him or run over him with the car.One more thing...has anybody else noticed while ya look sideways that the other player looks like thes sitting while theyre on foot?

The reason that the other player looks like he is sitting down when you look at him is because of the way the sync is done. If you honk your horn near another players car you will hear their horn too. Also if you shoot at them while in car they will look like they are shotting back at you. As for the guy standing near the stadium, he is just another actor for the game to use.

hey TwwIX i think i may be the admin u are talking about. i wasent in the game but my brother was across the room on a diffrent computer and thats how i knew what was going on in the game.

p.s. i now have a new 24hr dedicated server.If u need the ip just PM me.

I noticed when u follow somebody over the bridge to the second island their car seems to dissapear.Its not that they completly dissapear,u can still see them siting and the arrow above them.But once they go back to portland everthings seems to be fine again.Somekind of loading glitch i guess. :?