REKINZIE hacking. and crashing server.

Ranger

Question

13 answers to this question

i admit i was using a bot yes but i was testing it for my server 1. there was no-one in there/when Ranger came in there right away he started calling me down and called me a french frog :S buddy im frm canada ok 2. i was testing the bot to see if it was working or not because i was going to put it on my server EXAMPLE;like the [XE] Server 3. i do not crash servers i know some people who have this bot to but i dont have a bot like that sorry

And Ranger your not the one to speak you where using MTACLIent Nocrc check when u where saying hahaha i got 100hp and flying around the map like crazy so don't try to accuse me of false things i would like to see some evindence on me crashing servers.. maybe another one of these no-good video's

Once again i admit i was using a bot ONLY FOR TESTING TO PUT IT ON MY SERVER!!! like the [XE]server's bot they have

so that's all i got to say about this crap

meh, I remember Ranger from MTA:VC, kindof an ass really.

Who would go though all the trouble of making a video, and posting it on these forums. If you don't like what he's doing, ban him. And if there's no admin to do it, then the server needs more admins, otherwise Ranger could hack, and nothing would be done about it.

You should password protect your servers Rek, so you can test out stuff without having people complain.

because if you were doing what I saw in the video, then I would oppose as well, even if it is your own server.

Edited by Guest

Ranger, did you make this thread so that you could start a flame war? Or did you want to publicly embarrass him? I don't see how anything positive could come from this. Maybe your just an ass. You should have confronted him in PM messages (this forum does support it) and discuss it. Not pull this crap.

Okay. If it's his server than leave. You don't need to stay in there. You just want to embarrass him in front of the community. Look who has no life/friends...

If it isn't his server you can still ban him if it's yours, or even leave...

Nothing positive came out of this for you, it kind of seems like your the one being targeted in this thread (for making it).

Although I do see your point, I don't really care. You probably want to get him banned from MTA or something, or what everyone else is thinking, embarresing him.

i just want his stupid kiddy scripts to stop.

Then why don't you ask him though PM, instead of this public display.

Couldn't you just goto to another server?

And if you have a server that you regularly goto (i think you always goto the Argonath server) then you should contact the Admin there, if he is causing any trouble on that server.

But now if it was his OWN server, then you should just leave, how hard is that?

I couldnt find the proper area to post this, but REKINZIE has been crashing every server he can find. he obviously has no life/friends. Heres a vid of what he did. I would like something to be done about this. He evades every subnetban too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNKKsjxCvtY

What exactly do you want done? No one can do anything, making this thread is pointless and if I'm quite honest, I don't actually think many people care.

If it's his own server then he is in control of it and has the rights to do whatever with that server.