TermNL

1st MTA:VC Development movie !

Everything a try and look at from over the internet never works for me, so I gave up trying to download videos ages ago! Realplayer and Divx are really annoying so I just use Win Media Player. :roll:

Yeah, u lot kick ass, big fat ass. :D So, u gonna make another movie, and maybe try and make it run on another type of movie player, so u dont have to act like a bad salesmen? :P

jezz, i thought this forum was to post Yes im in and only that. This fuckin form would have only 5 posts in it if i were admin.. O and Yes, i for sure want a pice of this pie. im in!

My shit video will have a link at http://www.ddestroyers.tk, prob in the downloads section once i get that up! peace!...

U spelt peice wrong (i love commenting on ppl's spelling mistakes)

Good point tho'. The thing that makes a good Forum is the people who use it not the people who make it.(I ain't trying to offend the Administrators btw, but its so true) :wink:

heh, been a while since anyone posted in this thread... but erhmm...

Does anyone still has either one of the two movies that were posted in this thread? Would be great for (personal) nostalgic reasons.

Guess not tho :roll::roll:

Just thought i'd perform another legendary bump :)

Not that there is any chance of my original request being fulfilled, but what the heck ;)

First bump - 6 years

Second bump - 5 years..

Is your third bump gonna be in 2019? xD