Progress update (by eAi)

orappa

Hey all,

Just thought I'd post a quick note to say that things are picking up in the team a bit and we're making some good progress. We've changed how we're going to do the editor (not that you knew how we were planning to do it before, thats for another time!) hopefully making the process simpler and also reducing the amount of code we have to write thats specified to the editor. The side effect of this will be that we'll produce a couple of new features at the same time that'll be good fun in deathmatch.

Not got much else to say yet - we'll have some big news fairly soon, once we've got the editor into beta I reckon. Until then, have a browse through the image gallery if you haven't already - the QA team put new images on frequently.

Ed

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

wow this isn't out yet -.- i understand with the MTA team that who has lives and shit but dam san andreas is old 2004 its comming to 2007 the game is 2 years old i dunno why we still play it. well i stoped. Maybey some people like the game and waiting months and months for the greatest mod to be relised GTA4 is comming soon and the MTA cant make an online mod for it because theres allready one to it whats going to happen ?

good luck to the MTA team and hope you relise this mod when Your happy with it.

cya

wow this isn't out yet -.- i understand with the MTA team that who has lives and :~ but dam san andreas is old 2004 its comming to 2007 the game is 2 years old i dunno why we still play it. well i stoped. Maybey some people like the game and waiting months and months for the greatest mod to be relised GTA4 is comming soon and the MTA cant make an online mod for it because theres allready one to it whats going to happen ?

good luck to the MTA team and hope you relise this mod when Your happy with it.

cya

1if you understand you didnt need to post this

2you stopped playing ..... so ? - sorry but you wont get people who are waiting to stop waiting -im not saying you are , but the remark is so useless...

4yes im happy waiting for the best mod

5stop bull-:o-ing about gta4 ..

sorry for ranting :o