mta Official

snoe

Question

7 answers to this question

There are plenty of other servers, they just aren't popular.

I noticed, although it is afterall a fault of there own and not of mta. Personally, I believe as long as a server is properly managed to accomodate certain problems theres nothing stopping it from becoming a success.

I noticed, although it is afterall a fault of there own and not of mta. Personally, I believe as long as a server is properly managed to accomodate such problems theres nothing stopping it from becoming a success.

Yes however I believe there are two different types of players. (in general)

There are the types that stick to a certain server, kind of a player base dedicated to the one server.

And there are those (like me) affectionately refferred to as "NOOB RANDOM, LAWL KICK AND BAN TEH HACKER" who just join a server because there are others playing in it.

In my opinion it is often the first group that sparks the second group to join, thus an official server I suppose would have a strong chance of getting the player base which would join that server, simply because its linked with the official forums, and this would spark the second group to join too.

There is a chance it would be a flop too ;P

Also as a sidenote, running the server might take a bit of time from their developing MTADM and so slow their progress. (but I Don't know the level of work a server requires)

I'm talking crap aren't I? Oh well, I suppose that's what you get for playing too much counter-strike, I feel smarter already, err, dumber.

Dust plez, nub campfer.

I believe as long as a server is properly managed to accomodate certain problems theres nothing stopping it from becoming a success.

If you only have a community of 50 people playing at any given time, and you've got just 10 servers that can accomodate 10 people each, half the servers are going to be empty.

The population of players playing the mod is really what determines participation in servers. :shock:

If you only have a community of 50 people playing at any given time, and you've got just 10 servers that can accomodate 10 people each, half the servers are going to be empty.

The population of players playing the mod is really what determines participation in servers. :shock:

The population may affect the participation levels but it certainly does not determine them, thatd be silly unless of course all servers were the same. Rather I think ill drop it for now, it doesnt seem highly welcomed and the interest just isnt there anymore :cry: