Alerts script

Mnightmare

hi, I made this topic in the suggestions forum, but maybe this forum would be more appropriate for it..

is it possible to make a script that alerts cops when a law has been broken?..

for example..say Player A starts shooting in east los santos..

the players playing as cops would get a message

"Shots have been fired in east los santos"

alternativly, the persons nick could be added in the alert

"Shots have been fired in east los santos by Player A"... then the players playing as cops will know who to hunt down..

this is not a suggestion to the MTA team, they are busy enough, but it's to the scripters who are going to use the SDK..

EDIT::

and then if u wanna make it more advanced, u can make a screen which shows a list of all the alerts.. from that list, cops can pick what alert they wanna persue, when they make their choice, that alert on the list will change colour and other cops won't be able to pick it.. now when the cops pick an alert, the player who caused that exact alert will get a wanted star on his screen..

Players who cause alerts that no cops chose to pursue will not get a wanted star..

EDIT #2:

If a wanted player breaks even more laws, then the alrets he caused will be opened for other cops to join the chase.. and if other cops join, he will get 2 stars.. then if he causes more trouble, another slot opens up for cops, and if a third cop joins, he'll get a 3 star wanted level..etc..

Also, there can be a Wanted list, showing wanted players and their wanted levels..

cops can alternativly also issue out bounties on a player's head, so then bounty hunters can chase him too.. but for this, the player must be a notorous criminall.. hehe, damn, I'd love to be the only player on a map with a price on my head.. haha..