CD

Guest exede

Hey, I realize how stupid this sounds and i bet hundreds of people lies about this. I've purchased the game on PS2, So when I heard about the multiplayer mod for PC i immediatly bought it for PC aswell. However, I've managed to scratch the CD so that everytime i try to get in a vehicle and some areas the game freezes and gives me an error message.

What the heck to do? Thanks

I've had similar problems on previous disc's in the past, clearly my own fault for not looking after the disc carefully. I managed to used one specific program within past that would fully copy the CD to the computer, though with the hassel of getting errors and the program crashing isn't worth the try. So I saved the bother and managed to get a trade back for another new copy of the game. My problem was with the SA game as well in fact.

• 2 weeks later...
You could try to get a no-cd patch. I can't tell you where tho due to the rules of these forums.

i think you cant use MTA with a CD Crack though... because it dosnt recognize the new .exe

I don't know about all no-cd cracks, but I have never had a problem with mine. I use a crack because frankly, with the number of dvd's I burn/watch, it's annoying to keep putting the disc in.