Whats next?

eeliottheking

Question

MTA is becoming something better, something where you can have your way all the time, there's no winners or losers, there's nothing stopping people from creating the kind of gameplay that was there before. The only real difference is that it would be a server-wide instead of a global(game-wide) gameplay, but after playing it for almost 3 years I know most players stick to their favourite server anyway :P

I think you are wrong when you say that rockstar made their games for money.

I agree that most of their games are well-made, especially compared to most of the crap that's made today, but of course they do it purely for money, the better they make it the more people will pay for it. Have you even heard of LC/VC(/SA?) stories? If releasing 90% of the same code over and over isn't purely a money making scheme, I don't know what is :roll:

I think DMA had some fun making GTA, but i bet they wouldn't do it for free (maybe GTA1 and 2, but everything past that is harder work, do to the completely 3D enviroments, car physics, etc.)

anyways, back to the subject.

What if the MTA team puts Blue into their older versions (error404 said something like that)

What if the MTA team puts Blue into their older versions (error404 said something like that)

It would bring some new daylight into the previous games; something that most people of the community would like to see rose again upon the new platform.

There is always be some bugs, and every release they will fix most of them, but like you know (i gues) when you fix one bug, you get 2 new bugs... So it's very hard to fix even 80% of them... But sure there will be some new futures i gues :]

but like you know (i gues) when you fix one bug, you get 2 new bugs... So it's very hard to fix even 80% of them...

Sometimes you can even accidently create a worse bug than before, but most of the time that isn't true.

I'd love to see Blue working with other games, VC especially, but it depends on how the devs feel when we have a nice version for SA.

I think VC have no point to have a new verssion of MTA now, it's only my imho, that becuse it's very old game this time, when we have San Andreas, and it's not much comunity in Vice City antmore =( But it's can be great to see a fully synced multiplayer for VC again :P

Releasing a new version of Vice City would be kinda stupid. Going retro may be cool under certain circumstances but when two other better games out at that time, dont count on getting more than four thousand players on.

Unless they found some way to implement San Andreas stuff into Vice City. Which would be awesome :D I dont know why, but it would.

The MTA features from SA would be carried along to VC, but not the actual game stuff.

It'd be nice to have it, because I think the fighting in VC is a lot better than SA, faster, easier to move, dodge, jump, shoot, etc.. and i'm sure many others agree, especially people who've been playing mtavc for years.

The MTA features from SA would be carried along to VC, but not the actual game stuff.

It'd be nice to have it, because I think the fighting in VC is a lot better than SA, faster, easier to move, dodge, jump, shoot, etc.. and i'm sure many others agree, especially people who've been playing mtavc for years.

True.

I've never played MTA:VC and/or GTA3:MTA, but I've of course enjoyed playing the Singleplayer.

The way of fighting in Vice City was much better than the current one in San Andreas.

If you were to implement MTA:SA things into Vice City, what would it be?

...I think the fighting in VC is a lot better than SA, faster, easier to move, dodge, jump, shoot, etc.. and i'm sure many others agree, especially people who've been playing mtavc for years.

I fully agree with you!!! :D

Certainly in VC there will no be thousands of players such as in SA but i am sure that, if MTA:VC will be good, there will be many players! 8)

Yeah i am playing since MTA 0.3, but the gameplay in VC, for me now is like kid game (only my imho) after playing SA, but i was very big fun of online game, and now i hope, all the great time like it was in 0.4.1 for me, back in SA =)

think ill agree with MrJax on this one, VC seems to be faster, not sure if its the way the camera is positioned and how it moves or the fact that it runs at a higher frame rate, will never forget the robber fights at prawn island in 0.3r2, maybe one day that could be recreated

Releasing a new version of Vice City would be kinda stupid. Going retro may be cool under certain circumstances but when two other better games out at that time, dont count on getting more than four thousand players on.

Unless they found some way to implement San Andreas stuff into Vice City. Which would be awesome :D I dont know why, but it would.

Why dont we remake the Vice City map in San Andreas? It would take sum remodling and quite amount of time and scriting but you can get the idea.

as i said, it's only for me... I just think SA is looking more professional skilled games, i love to play VC, but all the past times, which was very fun, is in history now... Sow there is no point to create a MTA for VC now... Becuse it's not so big comunity like it was, 2-3 years ago... Let's hope that MTA:SA DM will be very good, and playble multiplayer, and maybe the funs is be back for us :]

as i said, it's only for me... I just think SA is looking more professional skilled games, i love to play VC, but all the past times, which was very fun, is in history now... Sow there is no point to create a MTA for VC now... Becuse it's not so big comunity like it was, 2-3 years ago... Let's hope that MTA:SA DM will be very good, and playble multiplayer, and maybe the funs is be back for us :]

I think a large part of that community would return to vice city especially the people that like the faster gamplay aspects.

Why dont we remake the Vice City map in San Andreas? It would take sum remodling and quite amount of time and scriting but you can get the idea.

That reminds me of an idea I was interested some time ago. There were some rumours that Nitzkit or someone was going to put the Vice City physics into San Andreas. That would be nice for stunting and gameplay, I guess people would agree with this, since most of you seem to like VC gameplay more than SA.