Which game should I play online?

Guest Death_5000

Question

My computer:

Pentium 3 - 800 MHz processor.

256 MB RDRAM.

ATI Radeon 9550 AGP - 256 MB.

4097 MB VRAM.

Will GTA3, GTAVC, or GTASA run on my computer? Can somebody give me some description of how my computer will run on each game online?

15 answers to this question

Lol, I always expect to run with the lowest settings with any game (except Unreal Tournament.). How many people still play GTA VC online? Is it almost as much as the GTA SA people? And how about GTA 3?

The higher proportion of the average amount of players at one time alone intend to play SA instead of VC at this moment. VC is still quite popular to those known players who are still quite active in the scene while other members have dropped out due to the inactivity of the population and no further releases. Altogether most people are just waiting for the deathmatch mode to arrive onto the SA version.

Is there a certain number I can be given? Are there enough to have a good time? Also, since I have a slow CD-ROM, is there any crack for it (VC)?

Woah watch it there, no warez talk on these forums. If you want a crack, go elsewhere for info.

If you have a slow CD-ROM, patching the game should help a little.

Oops, sorry about that. Anyways, are there enough people that play VC to be able to enjoy it?

Why yes, Vice City is more popular than GTA3, and you can always find people playing it.

If your new, then stay out of the deathmatch servers for awhile until you get used to MTA. When you go on those servers people will try to kill you know matter where you are or what you are doing.

Is there a certain number I can be given? Are there enough to have a good time? Also, since I have a slow CD-ROM, is there any crack for it (VC)?
I don't know what is has to do with your slow CD-ROM since most games over the past years don't read from the CD while playing, they just need it to start up, and after that, you can take it out or whatever. I don't know if this allso applies to VC, but you'll have to try that yourself.
I ran GTA3 on a similar setup with no problems. VC is actually faster than GTA3 because they optimised the engine. I very much doubt that SA will run. Btw, don't expect to play these games at high resolutions with your setup.

Yeah, i guess we may never see an optimized version for gta3. Gta3 seems to be the unwanted stepchild and all.

My computer:

Pentium 3 - 800 MHz processor.

256 MB RDRAM.

ATI Radeon 9550 AGP - 256 MB.

4097 MB VRAM.

Will GTA3, GTAVC, or GTASA run on my computer? Can somebody give me some description of how my computer will run on each game online?

You will make run gta 3 and vc ;) But sa some problems!... I will say buy or upgrade your system!