BTH

Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

octobers too early! we can make things with a click of a finger!

You're the Q&A team. So. Shouldn't be up to the developers to say if it's ready or not?

Im thinking somewhere in March 2008.

They're still feeding us BS ... that's the only conclusion I have atm...

Instead of real updates... real "pinpointed" dates of release or something :/.

Also a hint to the developers: you can update your releases monthly/bimonthly/... with those new content/gametypes. Most of the new gametype won't be played that much... only the most important/most fun ones (and others, made by fans/servers will be played more than stock ones so).

Put a poll up to see/let us play a "selected" beta to give us a taste WHAT gametypes there are and WHICH gametypes the public wants to see... DM, TDM, CTF and some others are the most important ones...

March 2009-Armageddon begins on that month :shock:

More like middle of march 2008 then, armagedon begins when im 18

why the hell are you talking about gamemodes?

Because YOU guys were talking about "gamemodes being added, and those take alot of time". Also "you guys want to have something to play with if you have it: se we are creaing different gametypes".

-_-'

Because YOU guys were talking about "gamemodes being added, and those take alot of time". Also "you guys want to have something to play with if you have it: se we are creaing different gametypes".

-_-'

pics or it didn't happen!

yea lil_toady is right, the MTA team does not develop gamemodes, MTA could have been released with no gamemodes at all (if it had been finished earlier), all the modes (+ docs, map editor etc) were/are done by the QA Team

I guess Friday the 26th of October 2007

Note, this has no reflect on the MTA Team release dates, if any existed...

I ain't bullshitting like the kids do... seriously you guys (MTA/QA team) mentioned the dev progress was stalled/release gets drawn back a couple of times because of the development of new gamemodes.

I ain't :~ like the kids do... seriously you guys (MTA/QA team) mentioned the dev progress was stalled/release gets drawn back a couple of times because of the development of new gamemodes.

sorry, I've been here for a long time, I've read all the news about DM, most comments on the forum/blog and I don't remember reading that, could you please refresh my memory with a link or a quote?

I know that ... but seriously I cannot find it anymore (it was in one of the million topics that is closed because of the BS post by kids).

I'm a 100% sure it was one of the QA/MTA team who said it... but it was in july or something.

Still, if I/we don't get any specific news I'm going to rely on "old info".

Thats BS, gamemodes doesnt slow the development at all, Development is handled by the devs, the QA TEAM make the gamemodes

November 13th on 7:36 PM CET

don't thing they'll be releasing it in such a random time, more like 7:00 or 8:00 :P

I wonder if there will be a countdown again

/me ponders then proceeds to eat lil_toady's pie

/me runs up to brophy, kicks him in the under parts and steals the pie

Official Unofficial Release Date: 23rd Nov 2007 - 20:00 hrs

Samp can create gamemode

i dont see any point in MTA working on it.

if they make gamemode realese it in scripts ;)#

p.s MTA:SA DM has been dev for over a year so im guessing end of this year due to the post made by "Ij"

http://mtasa.com/32.html

Dev Q. What did you work on that took so so so long?

if it was to come on 25th of december mta team lied about release date, even though they didn't really give one. They always stated: "it's done when it's done". The chance of it being done exactly on 25th of december is : 0.0027397260273972603

the chance of the mod being finished in 364 or less is significantly higher, so IJs won't be attacked for stating that.