Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and tomorrow it's full of descriptions with not a single N/A among them...There have already been several periodes where changelog almost consisted totally out of "N/A" It doesn't tell you shit about a 'nearing' release.

never hurts to keep on dreaming though

The only release date they'll ever give will probably be in the sense of a countdown timer. I think you're right about it not being released at that specific date though. There are other indicators for that statement. Little things such as max players not defined yet may seem trivial but it gives an indication about the state of project. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. They may define max players @christmas 2008 it remains their choice. Same goes if they decide to cancel project. Their choice. Perhaps that wouldn't be great but hey we had a good time hanging around here. Some dreams should stay dreams. I'll respect their choice even after such a long period.

yeah, i'm sure they've already cancelled the project :roll::lol:

actually im sure that its gonna be this month. 25th could be possible buy maybe they make it some days later/earlier just to suprise us... or they make it the evening of the 24th (in germany we celebrate at this time)

or perhaps they are just waiting for my request x) ("some new video incomming" style :D)

In England we celebrate Christmas on 24th, usually something like opening one small present or something (my family don't celebrate it on 24th, but I know other families do).

I've never heard of anyone in England celebrating it on the 24th?

We're aiming to release as soon as we can, but we won't rush it to get any particular date, and you won't see a countdown till it's 100% complete and packaged ready to go ;) (we may not do a countdown of course)