Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're still feeding us BS ... that's the only conclusion I have atm...

Instead of real updates... real "pinpointed" dates of release or something :/.

Also a hint to the developers: you can update your releases monthly/bimonthly/... with those new content/gametypes. Most of the new gametype won't be played that much... only the most important/most fun ones (and others, made by fans/servers will be played more than stock ones so).

Put a poll up to see/let us play a "selected" beta to give us a taste WHAT gametypes there are and WHICH gametypes the public wants to see... DM, TDM, CTF and some others are the most important ones...

Because YOU guys were talking about "gamemodes being added, and those take alot of time". Also "you guys want to have something to play with if you have it: se we are creaing different gametypes".

-_-'

pics or it didn't happen!

yea lil_toady is right, the MTA team does not develop gamemodes, MTA could have been released with no gamemodes at all (if it had been finished earlier), all the modes (+ docs, map editor etc) were/are done by the QA Team

I ain't :~ like the kids do... seriously you guys (MTA/QA team) mentioned the dev progress was stalled/release gets drawn back a couple of times because of the development of new gamemodes.

sorry, I've been here for a long time, I've read all the news about DM, most comments on the forum/blog and I don't remember reading that, could you please refresh my memory with a link or a quote?

I know that ... but seriously I cannot find it anymore (it was in one of the million topics that is closed because of the BS post by kids).

I'm a 100% sure it was one of the QA/MTA team who said it... but it was in july or something.

Still, if I/we don't get any specific news I'm going to rely on "old info".

• 2 weeks later...

if it was to come on 25th of december mta team lied about release date, even though they didn't really give one. They always stated: "it's done when it's done". The chance of it being done exactly on 25th of december is : 0.0027397260273972603