Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People still play C&C Generals you know, and they even still play C&C1... even know C&C 3 is out, they still play it...

Just because GTAIV is comming out, does not mean GTA:SA will automatically die...

If GTA4 has good multiplayer (which I'm honestly going to say right now that I doubt it will) then MTASA will be dead. But it's not coming out any time soon; especially for PC.

• 5 months later...

I guess between September 19th to December 31st.

Actually, I think sometime this month, or maybe next. But if it doesn't come out this month or next, then sometime this year.

And I don't care what people think of my guess, so those that hate the MTA Team, don't bother replying to my post saying I'm wrong, stupid or anything. I support the MTA Team. And whenever someone says something against my posts supporting the MTA Team, or having faith in the MTA Team. I just ignore it.

Also, the reason why the MTA Team and/or QA Team will never give release dates, or tell you how many % they've done, or how many % is left. Or what they have left to fix/add. Is so there is no arguments.

If they said something like "It will be released September 22nd 2007", then it doesn't come out, there will be some arguments and alot of dissapointed people.

If they said "we're 97% done" or "we have 2% left to do", that'll cause arguments and dissapointments, because it might take too long for it to be 97% done, or have only 2% left.

If they said "We only have 5 bugs to fix, and 3 features to finish adding." That won't do much good. They'll be fixing the 5 bugs, then when the 3 features are finished being added, more bugs will come along that they'll spot.

That's why when someone asks "When is it released?" or "What have you got left to do?", they don't say when it'll be released. Or what they've got left to do.

it'll come when it comes and be the best ever.

We don't 'need' to know. Only, the people who beg for release dates like you want to know. Relax, it'll come when it comes and be the best ever.

We noticed this approximately 23758578 times, so if you have nothing useful to say plz hold your silence.

People still play C&C Generals you know, and they even still play C&C1... even know C&C 3 is out, they still play it...

Just because GTAIV is comming out, does not mean GTA:SA will automatically die...

If GTA4 has good multiplayer (which I'm honestly going to say right now that I doubt it will) then MTASA will be dead. But it's not coming out any time soon; especially for PC.

MTASA will not die.