Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the scripting videos it looks pretty complete to me. What do they have left to do now?
bugs are not shown in the vids, so basicly your comment is useless ;) adding features is easier then fixing bugs.

Indeed, you can't judge that the mod is ready based on the videos. Adding features is not necessarily easier than fixing bugs however, it's all relative. ;)

My theory is: 11/26/2008, rofl.

As far as I'm concerned, take your time; all new updates are impressive and we all have a lot to look forward to.

On another note, my most anticipated games/mods of the future are:

- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

- Cellfactor

- MTA:SA DM

So, again, MTA is never a disappointment and please continue to put in your great work. We'll be looking forward to it in the [near/far] future. :D

I wouldn't say less hopeful.

As an administrator of the #1 (toggles between #1 and #2) ranked server, according to Game-Monitor, we couldn't be happier. We're as excited for DM as we currently are, playing Race.

Every dev-log and videoclip is impressive and it's almost as exciting as playing the game. All of the features mentioned are well-thought out and they always get more interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; great job MTA team!

i dont think MTA DM is not even going to be out this year, or next year, im pretty sure it will be released 2009, 2010, are even 2012 or 2021

so im still underground until MTA DM is released, is gana be another long 2 to 3 years :(