Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i read it's due out a few days before Duke Nukem Forever, i thought it was BS though.

its been nearly 3 years since GTA SA was released for the PC, it's been near 4 years since you announced that GTA Blue project to improve the MP on 3/VC and nothing came of that either. if they make online Multiplayer for GTA 4 then this project will be a waste of time really, consistantly saying 'it's out when it's finished' is getting old.

sorry i don't mean to be rude or anything, i've been waiting too long and i rarely get impatient, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. I respect that there are only a few of you but even a busted beta of Deathmatch to whet our appetites would be cool enough to keep us going.

massive respect for you guys actually doing this, but being able to play it would be nice.

4-5wks

i hope so :)

Because of some recent delays in the scripting area of this website, our quality assurance team has decided to present to you a few small high-tech videos in series showing you some features of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas "Deathmatch", while the developers work on finishing the release itself.

The development team is "finishing the release itself". But still the QA team will present us some videos during the next few weeks(??).

First thing tells me they are almost done... second thing tells me they are not and trying to keep us here :P

Ohh i see this topic is unlocked.Huh so i think release will after some weeks.Maybe 1 april?

So there will be a news on main page like "MTA DM relase"But everyone will think what this is just a joke!

And everyone would still try the download button :)

OT: My guess is 23 april. Why? Don't know :D

I would like to see a coment from devs.WHat they think about release...

as has been said all along, we won't comment on a date for release but you will know more about the details of the release closer to the date