• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
boo

lol seems every one has laid back for a while haha

Why not? =p

Afterall, ULK and competitive racing doesn't seem to match our persona. On top of that, the condition of 0.5 and its community is horrendous, no point in winning when every random person will refute it simply because their egos are too big to burst. =p

P.S. Blame the domain thing on Zircon, it is obviously his fault. ;P

• 2 weeks later...
domain is less than 6 dollars a year you cheap-asses.

why don't you pay for it then? you guys should all pitch in to bring the domain back, since you all want it more than we do...

and if you ever want to feel the fuzzy handcuffs on your dainty little wrists again, get a good 0.4.1 server going and have some victims waiting for us... since 0.5 killed the whole mta community we used to smash on and all that...

This thread reminds me of the Japanese guys who were found stranded on deserted islands 40 years after WWII

the war is over... everyone moved on...

What is the purpose of a gang without a game? There is enough loyaty in this mod and in some of our gangs, ULK an KFC and some others for sure... that when the next great version is out we will return.

This thread reminds me of the Japanese guys who were found stranded on deserted islands 40 years after WWII

the war is over... everyone moved on...

What is the purpose of a gang without a game? There is enough loyaty in this mod and in some of our gangs, ULK an KFC and some others for sure... that when the next great version is out we will return.

yup... we are just sitting back relaxing and waiting... just waiting... :?

ya know, i can't think of another game i've played online since. thought about trying WoW but hey, i got a life :lol: