MTASA Deathmatch Maps

Ransom

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm also working on a deathmatch map by making it in the MTA: SA Race Mod Map Editor. Everything was fine, the map is not yet finished, until one moment. When I wanted to place some object, it just did not appear or was invisible. But when I put a bigger object, like a hangar, it appeared, but other objects which were already on the map... disappeared with no trace.

Perhaps it's not a good place to ask questions, but I did not find any other. I also want to make a cool, big map, but the above problem stops me. What is the reason of this? Is there any limit of objects on the map? Please, help.

(The number of objects is around 250 by the way)

Hi,

I'm also working on a deathmatch map by making it in the MTA: SA Race Mod Map Editor. Everything was fine, the map is not yet finished, until one moment. When I wanted to place some object, it just did not appear or was invisible. But when I put a bigger object, like a hangar, it appeared, but other objects which were already on the map... disappeared with no trace.

Perhaps it's not a good place to ask questions, but I did not find any other. I also want to make a cool, big map, but the above problem stops me. What is the reason of this? Is there any limit of objects on the map? Please, help.

(The number of objects is around 250 by the way)

Yes, there's a limit to the density of objects. You can't put too many objects within streaming range or they won't show/cause problems.