MTASA Deathmatch Maps

Ransom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
How do you set interior id or map inside interior with race editor?

actually those aren't SA's interiors, they are only the objects that make them up, there was a link somewhere to download these objects if you wanted to use them.. note that modifyng these places (removing, adding new stuff) won't modify the actual interior in the game what you can do though is to copy the whole interior to a new place and somehow spawn in it in SP.. I guess you already know about the .map to .ipl converter

• 1 month later...

when game is released, will we upload maps here or in new map centre? probably in new centre. but, there will be mappers who dont know to script in lua. so my idea is, maybe you can make some subforum or a sticky thread in mapping or special area in map centre, where mappers would upload their maps and ask for scripts or scripters to finish them (the way mappers/scripters want). then, both would share credits. i think this will be needed.

• 4 weeks later...

okay im skilled in both areas ingame and out. but is it possible to make the maps on race for now

then transfer the objects over then add the other things later such as weapons, spawns, Armour

and game modes later? if so then that would be dandy because betafields after Exclusive maps

:D not pre made ones :) technicly Unique maps :D

Greetz x16

KILO we could do with a mapper like you for betafield.de :D

wanna work along side me? i have 3 maps made already for

DM but they are not going to be with the standard maps when

DM comes out. Wanna conbine? PM me if you do :D

ps how do you do the glitch this could be helpful when im

testing the maps :) i have to ride on a bike :/

I don't want to work with anyone right now since I hardly have anytime to work on my own maps. Do know this when DM ever comes out my maps will be free for download for anyone who wants to put them on their servers cause I just want to play the DM.

about the glitch where you can walk just spawn like 5 vehicles deep underground somewhere in a city then keep testing the game till the character spawns on ground

This here is a very early look at another DM MAP I am making. I used the glitch where you can walk on ground (you know the one where you spawn a vehicle below ground till it blinks)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SF_lWQwoTHs

you used nearly all of the buildings i did for my dm map xD but it looks very interesting. maybee you can make the tunnel more interesting, some turns and maybee 1 room in the underground