MTASA Deathmatch Maps

Ransom

I have a really crazy idea for a map too but at this point it seems a bit pointless to make because it's going to depend a lot on scripts. What I have in mind is a closed area big enough to hold 32 players which will start high in the air. The closed object will be set into motion along scripted paths with varying descending/ascending speed (approximately at a player's normal fall speed). Inside the area you will experience moments of weightlessness due to the fall speed of the surrounding "box". "RC bombs" (seen in the Christmas video I think) will randomly spawn inside the object and slam into the walls (the fall speed of the object and its direction will determine the wall). And players will have to avoid being hit or getting near to the spot of impact (it's like normal skydiving but inside a closed area). O, and the "box" will also rotate along the axis :twisted: .

So pretty much you'd be trapped in a falling box surrounded with explosives?

I love the sound of that. :D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, the upload seems to work fine now. :)

This means I have uploaded a new Team Deathmatch map called...

TDM Siege of Snake Farm

Some basic info about the map:

The attacking team is trying to take over the fortified Snake Farm in the desert. The defending team is trying to prevent that from happening (or to escape with their lives).

Attackers: up to 16 players

Defenders: up to 10 players

The attackers should have an advantage in numbers to encourage an attack. The attackers weapon pickups are also designed to benefit a quick attack on the Snake Farm compound, while the defenders get an advantage if the attackers take too long to attack... :)

Attacker vehicles available:

Bandito

Clover

Defender vehicles available:

Roadtrain

BF Injection

Tampa

Neutral vehicles available:

Stuntplane

Weapons available:

9mm

Desert Eagle

Uzi

Tec-9

Sawed-off shotgun

Country rifle

Here are some screenshots of the map. Some of the nitro pickups you see in the screenshots are player spawnpoints while other nitros are weapon pickups. Since I use quite a few vehicles on the map I hit the max player limit (32) so I had to do it this way...

siegeofsnakefarm1fp6.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm2kx0.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm3by4.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm4qh7.th.jpg

siegeofsnakefarm5or8.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm6nq9.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm7gu7.th.jpgsiegeofsnakefarm8vp8.th.jpg

I hope to see some of the rest of you guys upload more maps soon. :D

heres my latest....

Pirate invasion!

Theres 2 teams,

TEAM PIRATE CHRISTIANS

TEAM INFIDEL

the aim is for the christains to invade infidel island, assault their castle and take their king body! who is infront the torture chamber.Then they will take him back to the base ship and mash him in the infidel masher on board behind the church. The christians can go to the island in 3 ways. By flying, boating or using the pirate ship (which takes off every 30 seconds at super speed).

At the same time the oppsoing team, TEAM INFIDELS will wait for the invading team on teh coast of the island before the forest, killing the invaders, defending the island. once Christians breach past the forest, they go thru the caves and also a hell corridor until they finally make it to the underground hidden dark castle. they then must go past the moat and past all infidels shooting at them and capture the king infidel leader. they must then go all the way back past the caves and to the beach past the forest, where they can use the heli's / boats their teammates leave for them or are lying around, they travel to the christian base (a huge boat with a church and a seaport/airport). once the body is taken to the masher, mission is complete :)! also drown = shark attack = death. But i might add AI RC BARONS shooting invaders all the way to the castle and back...what u guys think? feedback plz!

so yeh :)

hopefully ill find sum1 tht can script this (looks at mta devs).

sry for vagueness of info :o!

screenies

mtascreen0014xf9.th.jpg

mtascreen0017it8.th.jpg

mtascreen0018pl4.th.jpg

mtascreen0019oy1.th.jpg

mtascreen0020bn8.th.jpg

mtascreen0021bw0.th.jpg

mtascreen0022hp4.th.jpg

mtascreen0023ps6.th.jpg

mtascreen0024dz2.th.jpg

mtascreen0025js7.th.jpg

mtascreen0026on0.th.jpg

mtascreen0027zt1.th.jpg

mtascreen0028gf2.th.jpg

mtascreen0029yy7.th.jpg

heres my latest....

Pirate invasion!

Theres 2 teams,

TEAM PIRATE CHRISTIANS

TEAM INFIDEL

the aim is for the christains to invade infidel island, assault their castle and take their king body! who is infront the torture chamber.Then they will take him back to the base ship and mash him in the infidel masher on board behind the church. The christians can go to the island in 3 ways. By flying, boating or using the pirate ship (which takes off every 30 seconds at super speed).

At the same time the oppsoing team, TEAM INFIDELS will wait for the invading team on teh coast of the island before the forest, killing the invaders, defending the island. once Christians breach past the forest, they go thru the caves and also a hell corridor until they finally make it to the underground hidden dark castle. they then must go past the moat and past all infidels shooting at them and capture the king infidel leader. they must then go all the way back past the caves and to the beach past the forest, where they can use the heli's / boats their teammates leave for them or are lying around, they travel to the christian base (a huge boat with a church and a seaport/airport). once the body is taken to the masher, mission is complete :)! also drown = shark attack = death. But i might add AI RC BARONS shooting invaders all the way to the castle and back...what u guys think? feedback plz!

so yeh :)

hopefully ill find sum1 tht can script this (looks at mta devs).

sry for vagueness of info :o!

What the :f::u::c::k::?:

• 4 weeks later...

To the mta team:

Are there already maps that will be in the map pack?

And can we get a message how far the team is with the map editor?

This is not to anoy the mta team but there is a lot of time we didn't here anything from you guys.

greetings, convirion

To the mta team:

Are there already maps that will be in the map pack?

I would also like to know this. Creating a map without the DM map editor is quite a bit of work, so knowing if it is worth the effort to create maps the hard way would certainly by appreciated by the community. Look at it this way: if people know what maps are to be included that would be an incentive for people to create more maps, which in turn would lead to more quality maps. As the situation is now, people have no real clue about where the bar is set.