MTASA Deathmatch Maps

Ransom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question before i submit mine.

Do they start with weapons default? Such as starting with a normal pistol and knife. this would help me with putting my weapons out (which are basically done) and if they don't, it would be nice maybe in the future to be able to set if they start with a certain weapon/armor.

Alright i just finished and uploaded my map. alw close quarters.

I would like to note for that for my map i would like it so that everyone starts with a colt 45 with 80 ammo, and a knife.

Bascially this is a free for all type of a match. 4 sniper towers in each little section. Plenty of buildings to climb on to grab weapons, hide, and so forth. Two entrances to a tube which go under the map to a little black room which has a special little something to all who go down there in exploration. Also barrels at the top of each sniper tower, so if an individual below is lucky enough to hit the barrel then they will be able to take out the sniper.

hope you all like it.

List of weapons:

m4

ak47

sniper rifle

shotgun

mp5

deserteagle

combatshotgun

cocktails

country sniper

uzi

sawnoff shotgun

tear gas

minigun

satchel

grenades

Armor/Health

1 health pickup

3 armor pickups

Here are a few screenshots:

mtascreen0010co5.th.jpg mtascreen0005nn3.th.jpg mtascreen0011rl3.th.jpg mtascreen0007lf0.th.jpg

My guess on how long DM will come out. Someone where around March I would imagine.

And on what did you base your assumption?

A guess.=P Some thing a year, I think 1-5 months or so.

Anywho, how big can a map be? I like big maps. "kill and Seek".

Depends on how the designer creates their map and what ideas they take onboard. The bigger the map, the more a group of players can be provided with the freedom to move around and places to take cover from distance. Smaller maps still provide efficient gameplay attractions for those who tend to fight closer to enemies for example.

well here is my map,

I call it Pirate Invasion!

This map suits both night and day, depending on what type of game wanted :)!

Its where pirates from their ships come to land trying to invade the indians in the forest and farmers on the other side of the forest! :D

so yeh, has alot of ships, secret areas, trees, and stuff!

mtascreen0003dc9.th.jpgmtascreen0005am4.th.jpgmtascreen0006rn4.th.jpgmtascreen0009hd6.th.jpgmtascreen0016jr6.th.jpg

mtascreen0011mw8.th.jpg

mtascreen0019uq0.th.jpg

Edited by Guest

I made another 1 :D

Its 2 teams, 1 team can be like amazon peoples that live in treehuts in the forest.

The other team lives in the bright lit city. There are secrets in each base to get good guns etc.

There is a long road connecting the two bases, so it feels like a team game :D! There are barrels everywhere, rocketlaunchers and sniper rifles are good in this :)!

All buildings can be jumped onto for multi layer battles!

It should be mega fun!

I only spent 6 ish hours on this map and 4 on the other...so its not as good as it could be lol.

mtascreen0002he6.th.jpgmtascreen0004tj3.th.jpgmtascreen0005uh1.th.jpgmtascreen0006gr4.th.jpg

mtascreen0010wc8.th.jpgmtascreen0013kw8.th.jpgmtascreen0019hc0.th.jpgmtascreen0021nw5.th.jpg

EDIT: I have some questions,

How do we set the teams? so its not just a DM. but a TDM.

Do we choose what weapons to start off with??

How can we border of places in the sky, cos if ppl will fall into water, they dont die...just stay swimming ruining the fun.

With the weapon id's, i see you have set it as teh id's for their inventory (eg 20-45 etc) is tht right or is it suupose to be the actualy pickup ID (200+)?

Edited by Guest

Another map from -]alw[- ...

Alright, so this is basically just a DM inside the San Fierro PD. It's kinda small, but not too small. Everyone spawns in their own room.

All the interior objects were layed out by hand. It wasn't just some bogus interior furniture pack, lol.

It's titled Police Department Chaos. 32 people running around in closed quarters with guns. Chaos.

All hell will break loose pretty much. Ought to be lots of fun :D

screenie1wb4.th.jpgscreenie2pc8.th.jpgscreenie3es2.th.jpg

screenie4an4.th.jpgscreenie5yj7.th.jpg

EDIT: I should also mention that this one will probably have to be tweaked a lot as far as weapons, health, and armor pickups go. I was just guessing as to how sparingly to place them and such, so I could be totally off.

Edited by Guest