MTASA Deathmatch Maps

Ransom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're more interested in maps made from custom objects than any default maps.

custom maps take more time to make than default maps, maybe that's why some of us made a few of those first.. I'm working on a map with custom objects, hopefully I can finish it soon..

I took a look in my my, Area 51 and noticed a thing.

173.481812 2090.343750 23.156937
weapon

367.115997 2041.184570 22.681452

weapon

is missing in the second code as you can see. so I added it to the file and then reuploaded it but still same problem.

Edit: It is so one more then one place.

Anyone know why?

Edit: Here is my new map.

mtascreen0001rm9.th.jpgmtascreen0002on7.th.jpgmtascreen0003dl5.th.jpg

mtascreen0005pt6.th.jpgmtascreen0006zt8.th.jpgmtascreen0007mj0.th.jpg

mtascreen0008rw3.th.jpgmtascreen0009ee5.th.jpgmtascreen0010ge4.th.jpg

mtascreen0011xv5.th.jpg

The map look the same on both side =)

Can you please fill the meta stuff so we can see who made the map and if it was updated

lil_Toady

like this^

don't forget to update you're version every time you reupload the map or else we just won't notice that the map was updated

Edited by Guest

I found this problem:

those piers or whatever they are in an invisible bounding box, so I cant get under the pier, or leave it if there is spawnpoint under the pier. But maybe I'm wrong....Any idea? btw those things are in objects/miscelaneous/ladders,stairs & (something)

And if its true (what I said) is there any way that developers remove that box before mta:dm comes out?

btw, its my wip

Player spawnpoints are similar to vehicle spawnpoints in race:

151.831482 1362.633545 10.143716

"skin" refers to the player model. 0 is CJ. For other skin IDs please check here: http://www.vces.net/info/index.php

I found the descriptions in the list of skin IDs linked to above to be less than satisfying, so here is a link to a page with visuals of the skin IDs:

GTA:SA Full visual actors ide number reference

And is the ide number in brackets of each image filename?

That appears to be the case.

For example, in the first column and third row, there is a skin picture called "bmyri (20).jpg", where '20' seems to be refering to model 20 in the peds.ide file. Since it also matches the description in the VCES list ("guy in sickly yellow shirt and dark trousers"), I would assume that the rest of the references are reasonably correct (several other picture names seems to verify that this is so, but since I did not create that page myself, do not blame me it some turn out to be incorrect... :wink: ).

here's my second map, Cliff Mayhem, another team deathmatch, I hope you'll like it.. I would say it's still in development, it's supposed to be surrounded by fences but atm I have no idea how to do that because I've already used too many objects :( help!

feel free to modify anything you want, I don't know if I put enough pickups or too many (only those who test the map can tell that).. oh and if you had any comments or suggestions I'd be happy to hear them..

Have fun!

mtascreen0039ez1.th.jpg mtascreen0040kg4.th.jpg mtascreen0042mz9.th.jpg

PS) as a side note I tried remaking cs_assault and ended up creating this map ^ I don't think I'll ever complete assault, finding the right objects is a pain but here's a hint for those who might want to give it a try: I suggest you to use the crack factory as the terrorist's base, they are pretty similar..

There will be a way of course to restrict the play area, incase any of you are making an extensive map. You dont have to go trying to border off the whole thing with a buncha mountain passes or fences :) I mean you couldn't possibly fence off a huge area to include helicopter usage :P

I have uploaded a Team DM map called Four_Tribes.map.

There are *gasp* four tribes (Groves, Ballas, Vagos and Rifas) fighting over domination of the map. The map supports a maximum of 32 players and will most likely be most fun with many players since there are four teams. Each gang spawns in a separate part of the map and because of map symmetries no gang is at an advantage.

Weapons included: 9mm Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, AK-47s, Handgrenades, M4 and Rifle

Health (one) and Armor (five) pickups are also available.

A "special feature" that I included in the map is pickups with very short respawn time, for example one or a few seconds only. However, each pickup gives only a small amount of ammo or health, so it becomes important for the gangs to control these resources and to "farm" them in order to be able to dominate the other gangs in terms of firepower. The more powerful weapons (M4s and Rifles) are spawned in the middle of the map, where all the gangs are likely going to clash...

here's my second map, Cliff Mayhem, another team deathmatch, I hope you'll like it.. I would say it's still in development, it's supposed to be surrounded by fences but atm I have no idea how to do that because I've already used too many objects :( help!

feel free to modify anything you want, I don't know if I put enough pickups or too many (only those who test the map can tell that).. oh and if you had any comments or suggestions I'd be happy to hear them..

Have fun!

mtascreen0039ez1.th.jpg mtascreen0040kg4.th.jpg mtascreen0042mz9.th.jpg

PS) as a side note I tried remaking cs_assault and ended up creating this map ^ I don't think I'll ever complete assault, finding the right objects is a pain but here's a hint for those who might want to give it a try: I suggest you to use the crack factory as the terrorist's base, they are pretty similar..

I"M WITH YA PAL cs_assault is t3h roxzor