Letters on streetsigns

Where do i find letters to the street signs?

The big green road signs :P

The letters are part of the street sign objects (afaik), the only way to change them would be to change the texture.

So you just change your own texture, but for other people, its still the same because they didnt 'download' your texture.

Where do i find letters to the street signs?

The big green road signs :P

The letters are part of the street sign objects (afaik), the only way to change them would be to change the texture.

he just means , when he adds a road signs .. most signs dont have the letters on it ...

like this

mta-screen0159.jpg

he just wants to know if there is group of letters - or individual letters somewhere

obviously there must be

but who knows the object id's ?

so the letters are NOT a part of the sign error404

If there is indeed an object that holds the lettering, the best thing for you to do is download "MEd" map editor by Tony Wroblewski @ http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1053, and try to click & move objects surrounding the road signs to identify which object model ID moves the lettering. I'm not sure if an object contains them, I'd assume it does. Get back on what you find.

There are some strange models, I recall seing one street sign that was quite a ways off, but was part of a row of housing that lined one side of a hill for the city of San Fierro. Must have just been lazy devs fitting in last minute details wherever. :P

fitting in last minute details wherever. :P

yeh .. i hate that too

besides some trees/lampposts etc misaligned .. ie some are floating

or even a shrub sticking trough a road somewhere in venturas

there are loads more of those small pesky bugs

this one is my favorite

mta-screen0160.jpg

notice the tree sticking out - and the cables going/coming from nowhere

here is the inside view - where you can see what went wrong

mta-screen0161.jpg

they just added a building without changing the area