unable to verify

You should have 2 San Andreas folders then, one for MTA:SA and the other for modding...just dont get em mixed up.

I used to have 2 copies of GTA3 and Vice City... The ones on my desktop were for modding, the ones in my program files where for MTA...

this is back when I used make my own mods, and experiment with porting vehicles back and forth between GTA3 and VC...

really...damn i got 20+ cars on there and i'd like to keep them.

i could go a fresh install of gta sa, copy that to a folder and use that one for sa-mp/mta, then do another one with mods, but that would waste some hard drive space and time. idk...

Try the stock unmodified handling.cfg file then.

You should have 2 San Andreas folders then, one for MTA:SA and the other for modding...just dont get em mixed up.

I used to have 2 copies of GTA3 and Vice City... The ones on my desktop were for modding, the ones in my program files where for MTA...

this is back when I used make my own mods, and experiment with porting vehicles back and forth between GTA3 and VC...

thats probably what i'll do.

okay, i reinstalled everything and made 2 directories, one (c:\program files\rockstar games\GTA San Andreas) with mods and one (c:\program files\rockstar games\GTA San Andreas (No Mods)). i was able to get SA-MP to work PERFECTLY, but MTA still has problems.

servers with very few people i'm able to get on easily, but servers that are almost full, i am not. idk if its my internet, or if MTA is looking in the default c:\program files\rockstar games\GTA San Andreas directory, even though i installed it in the No-Mods one.